UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

With all these cool armors I hope they'll re-release the Stealth with the new parts featured on the latest classic version. I also hope they'll release the Heroes Reborn armor as well as the Space and Deep Sea armors.

Get out of my head MM :) - Just yesterday I started re-reading IM from the heroes reborn series reboot and was thinking we need a minimate of that armor, I kind of really dig the retro mask look that it had! :)

As for the stealth, it would be good to get a new one to match all the shiny armors. I've been looking at making a custom for a while and think they should reuse Wolverines shoulderpads to get the angular look for the epilets without bulking it up?

Me I'm holding out for the Arctic armor, something we only saw in a few panels but a very unique look for IM.

And that's with out more bad guys lets start with: Blizzard, Ghost (old school please!), Madame Masque, Living laser (make him clear yellow please), Whiplash/Backlash, Whirlwind and given the amount of sculpting DST has been doing lately I'd forgive them going over the top with the moldings to make a Fin fang foom too :)

T.

Oh, I'd like the Arctic Armor as well... I just thought it might be more of a long shot. :) If we could get that one plus the armors I mentioned, I'd then be cool with them including any other Iron Man armors regardless of their validity. Remember the Toy Biz Iron Man stuff from the '90's? Samurai Armor anyone? hee hee... I had all of 'em back then, too.

An old school Blizzard, along with the other villains you mentioned would be swell! I'd like the variant of Living Lazer, though, to be the orange/green costume. It'd also be great if we could get the Melter, the Unicorn and the Ghost (again, old school please and thank you). Heck, even the Sunturion would be a welcome head-scratcher. Then again, I'm also holding out for a first appearance Black Widow and first appearance Crimson Dynamo!

I've recently been reading the Bob Layton stuff from the '80's with Tony in the red/silver and I'm dying for the new set to come out with the new silver/red version.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I recently bought the Iron Man Execute Program TPB. Now that I know the Hulkbuster comes out, it should be a very good read. I saw these going for more than a $100. I wonder why?

• 2 weeks later...

That is one of my main concerns. What if he is so rare, or just popular, that he is that expensive?

I haven't seen anything on eBay yet. I swear to God, if the Hulkbuster mate ends being $40 you would be better off buying the Marvel Legends one.
That's how much the Bullseye/Moonstone set usually goes for these days. :(
In fairness, the Hulkbuster sets *should* be far more prevalent. Twice as prevalent in fact; the Bullseye / Moonstone packs were issued as a 1-per-case exclusive, but Hulkbuster / Gamma Hulk pack should follow the current trend of being issued 2-per-case. Edited by Nessex

Not to mention the demand for the Bullseye set has dropped. You SHOULD be able to get if for about $20. Now Angel and Warpath on the other hand...

That one *may* come down in price again in time the way the Bullseye / Moonstone pack did. . . only time will tell i guess.

I know a seller on eBay, "Wonder Twins Toys" who has the TRU Bullseye and Moonstone loose. Both auctions started at $0.99 and have only had a couple of bids, so they're still pretty cheap. I've used this seller a few times in the past, so they're well worth keeping an eye on (but I hope we don't get into a bidding war in the future ;)).