UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

Wasn't sure if I should make this part of the existing TRU threads. Please merge if you feel I made a mistake.

TRU Wave 7 has been announced!

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2010/05/toys...nd-a-puppy-too/

Hulk Buster Iron Man & Gamma Hulk (WANT!)

Silver Centurion & Crimson Dynamo

Neo Classic Iron Man & Stilt Man

Lockjaw & Betsy Braddock! (more Inhumans!)

Nuff said!

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great, wacky choice! The real Psylocke and Lockjaw! F yeah! Hopefully Betsy will have an alternate non-masked head and purple hair piece (and she has to have the psychic butterfly thing).

Might be able to skip out on the Iron Man comic wave altogether now that Stilt Man will be a TRU release. I know many folks are going to fawn over Hulkbuster.

Edited by karamazov80

Overall, awesome news. And seriously, you could have given everyone 100 guesses on what the next TRU 2-pack would be and no one would have said classic Psylock and Lockjaw. And it looks like NorthRaider is one step closer to a complete Inhumans set now also. Amazing.

Edited by groundhog7s

So sad that lately their TRU waves interest me far more than their regular waves. Now I have to stress about whether I'll ever find these (or pay out the behind on e-bay).

Love the line-up though. I'm Iron Manned out, but the Hulkbuster is different enough to warrant a minimate. (I want a new Juggs!)

Crimson Dynamo, Betsy Braddock, Lockjaw... all very cool.

That looks like the Pound Puppies version of Lockjaw... <_< Very cute.

Hulkbuster: another in-progress custom into the furnace...

Love this wave! They're awesome, but dang, I hope they haven't forgotten about the Songbird they still owe us...

Edited by Lobsterman

WOW

WOW

WOW

HULKBUSTER...................now my iron man collection will be complete (After of course, the new iron man armour, iron maniac, the new ultimates black and grey armour, Thor-buster armour, Iron man 2099, Crossings armour, iron lad, black panther stealth armour, pentagon armour ......... (takes a breath) and the iron man extremis drones.

right Fan-gasm over

Nice. Very nice. :D

Hulkbuster IM looks great, and Gamma Hulk really should glow in the dark. Glad it's not just a straight re-issue of the previous Gamma Hulk.

Psylocke shouldn't be a surprise, considering that DST seems determined to create a Minimate for every X-Men in existence lately. Lockjaw is a huge surprise, however, and makes me wonder what they have up their sleeves of the rest of the Inhumans. Maybe with a reissued Fantastic Four - two-packs with one member of the FF, one member of the Inhumans?

Of all the possible vesions of IM, Hulkbuster is the one I have wanted more than any other so this one just fills me with excitement! I love the Lockjaw and I love it when we get extra IMs at TRU since I like to display all alternate versions of them so it makes picking up extras easier. We already have packaged pictures of these now too so it shouldn't be too long before we get these!

I am sorry, my friends. This is the true Hulkbuster armor. I don't know why yall are getting so excited over something that... doesn't even exist any more. Okay, I'm gona have to confiscate those minimates now. Everyone please hand over your "Hulkbusters" and prepare to receive the glory of the square one!

WorldWarHulk01pg24.jpg

;)

What's with the abundance of Iron Men? Is there a movie or something out to justify the attention?

I wish they'd mix in more army builders instead of just straight rereleasing sets from the LCS series (before the LCS series hits no less <_< ). Though I guess the Stilt Man stilt segments would count towards army building this time. Between the case of series 36 I'm getting and the inevitable arm full I'll get from TRU, I hope to make a Stilt Man as tall as I am, though I'd wager he'll topple after a certain height.