UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A little baby minimate of my own

Lurch77

aidan01.jpg

My little baby boy, Aidan, was born last Friday, he was 8 lbs 11 oz. We came home yesterday and now just getting used to everything with lack of sleep again, lol. Other than that we've been doing well, my daughter was in a little bit of denial the first few days but now she's being a good big sister and helping out.

I go for a few days and Target gets some cool new sets, I'll have to keep taking "formula" runs there to see when they get in ;) But I'll be out and in for the few weeks, so you guys try to behave yourselves **looks in Timbo's direction, I've been hearing stories <_< **

-Lurch

How awesome is that!! A very hearty congratulations to you, Erin and Miss Emma (the new big sis). I am very happy for you fine folks.

I wish you the very best. I also hope you guys can catch some sleep over these next few "adjustment" weeks.

Congratulations on the newest addition to the family Lurch and glad to hear the Mrs. didn't castrate you while you were at the hospital :P:lol:

Well, Congrats Lurch. He's a cutie. Me and my wife and just getting little Kira to sleep through the night now. It's good to have the sleep back :). You guys take care and we'll make sure the board stays running smooth, lol. Enjoy the new baby! neo

Congrats Lurch. Kids are wonderful - they'll drive you nuts (much of the time) but they're great.

On a side note, to any of the parents who have little ones, I'd highly recommend buying the new Curious George movie. I picked it up on a whim yesterday because my 2 1/2 year old has been going nuts for the commercials.

We watched it twice last night and are working on our second viewing tonight already. It's much better than most of the crap passing for children's tv right now (IE "My Gym Partner's A Monkey") and it's not a bad little show. At an hour and 30 minutes, it's just a little long for him, but he sits thru most of the show with very little distraction.