Captain American Through the Ages TRU Exclusive Pack

fwoosheyman

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there's 5 of em in that pic!

T.

Technically, there are 6 guys in that pic, including the omnipresent biker spirit floating in the sky.

Companion TRU exclusive pack is the answer.

But there's 5 of em in that pic!

T.

Technically, there are 6 guys in that pic, including the omnipresent biker spirit floating in the sky.

Companion TRU exclusive pack is the answer.

Would that be a Ghost Rider in the Sky? ;)

You sir, have good tastes in picking the best version of a song. Sons of the Pioneers is nice, but Cash trumps all in this song.

Can I please get this made somehow?

post-3341-1273544629_thumb.jpg

Off topic: Have you heard of the web critic "The Spoony One"? He's reviewed/snarked a couple of Reb Brown's movies including the two Captain America movies (and officially delcared Yor using a giant dead Bat as a hand glider as the best thing EVER!). I'm a HUGE fan of his work (and want to make a minimate of Dr Insano), but it's not to everyone's tastes as he often rips things apart pretty badly in his reviews. His eleven part FFVIII review pissed off a lot of fans (though some could argue they couldn't really take a joke).

Off topic: Have you heard of the web critic "The Spoony One"? He's reviewed/snarked a couple of Reb Brown's movies including the two Captain America movies (and officially delcared Yor using a giant dead Bat as a hand glider as the best thing EVER!). I'm a HUGE fan of his work (and want to make a minimate of Dr Insano), but it's not to everyone's tastes as he often rips things apart pretty badly in his reviews. His eleven part FFVIII review pissed off a lot of fans (though some could argue they couldn't really take a joke).

For fear of taking this a bit TOO far off topic, but any fan of Spoony should be familiar with the Nostalgia Critic as well. His review of the old live-action Captain America movie was something of a godsend for me: at least I wasn't the only one who found that adaptation a bit... "wack." :blink:

(Maybe we should start a separate thread about this :P)

For fear of taking this a bit TOO far off topic, but any fan of Spoony should be familiar with the Nostalgia Critic as well. His review of the old live-action Captain America movie was something of a godsend for me: at least I wasn't the only one who found that adaptation a bit... "wack." :blink:

(Maybe we should start a separate thread about this :P)

there are people who don't think it was 'wack' ?

I voted for the suspended animation Captain America. However, I am surprised the newest version of Cap is not a choice in the set. Not that I care for it, (I don't) but still surprised.

Edited by mtd20_2000

I voted for the suspended animation Captain America. However, I am surprised the newest version of Cap is not a choice in the set. Not that I care for it, (I don't) but still surprised.

if your talking about his new secret avengers look then the reason thats not in there is because he's not captain america any more he's steve rodgers director of shield

if your talking about his new secret avengers look then the reason thats not in there is because he's not captain america any more he's steve rodgers director of shield

Ahhhh...thanks for the info robomate. I somehow have a strange feeling we will be seeing a Steve Rodgers director of shield minimate coming soon.