UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain American Through the Ages TRU Exclusive Pack

fwoosheyman

I'm going to go scope out my TRU when I get off work today and see if I can get lucky. It's payday today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I was not aware that TRU offered this kind of customer service. Payday must be very special for you. Will you be picking up any minimates while you're there?

BS

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go scope out my TRU when I get off work today and see if I can get lucky. It's payday today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I was not aware that TRU offered this kind of customer service. Payday must be very special for you. Will you be picking up any minimates while you're there?

BS

your TRU comes with a happy ending? Now that's service!

Well if she finds the Cap TTA set in the store I think you would be the first to get it in store instead of online! You'll have to let us know if she does find it.

already been found in stores. yay!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...st&p=171731

Cool, I missed that post.

My local mall that is 2 blocks from the TRU here just opened up a TRU Express in it and I went yesterday hoping since they were putting out new new stuff that maybe they would have the new minimate sets but no go! They did have a bunch of new stuff that my TRU didn't have and lots of TRU Exclusive products but no minimates. Oh well. I hope my TTA set comes in the mail today, I can't wait to open this one!

She'll find it easy. Because the man put Captain America Through The Ages and Mole Man/Sue Storm two pack on hold under my name at costumer service.

Better hurry, I've heard they're shutting down the costuming service just before Halloween.

I got that set too and also bought the Special Forces set and Police Officers set as well. They are awesome. :D I'm sure its been mentioned but i think its cool that the Police minimates has three instead of the Special Ops guys only having two mates. Odd though.

I found a peg full of these today in Madison, WI. Also had restock of the Elite Heroes and tons of the other "new" stuff. Still no Heroic Age set though.

Got my Cap set today, and proceeded to take apart Armored Cap to create a Bruce Lee QC, thanks to K80's idea.

So, here is what the minimate version looks like:

post-560-1288382865_thumb.jpg

BS

Looks great. I'll have to dig through my giant box-o-Minimates and see if I haven't sold/gave away/lost that extraordinarily boring Agent Zero figure. . .

All blue jumpsuit gives me an idea. . .

39360_415467622343_58690437343_5080624_5

Got my Cap set today, and proceeded to take apart Armored Cap to create a Bruce Lee QC, thanks to K80's idea.

So, here is what the minimate version looks like:

post-560-1288382865_thumb.jpg

BS

Awesome! Where's the head/hair from? I'm not familiar with 'em...

Head is Agent Zero and hair is Battle Damaged Movie Hulk trimmed a bit on the front.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

My set came in the mail yesterday and I am lovin the WWII and Armored Caps! This is just an all around great set! My store still doesn't have any of the MAX sets or these four packs so I am glad I got this TTA set on the website. I am always afraid I will order it off the website and then will find it in the store before I get my set in the mail, so I am atleast glad I got this in the mail before it showed up in my store. (if it ever does)

I got my set today, and I echo Gambit's words. Terrific set. If anyone is on the fence, I say go for it. I like how every figure except the armored version has a traditional Cap mask option. . .but it makes me want to buy a 2nd set :(

The police mates have three figures, although I haven't opened them up yet, I see a full figure in the gear up section plus the other two, one not geared up and the other geared up. Unless I'm wrong, but I'll check them today.

Edited by rx78jj

One issue I have noticed is that, as cool as the new gauntlet-pieces are, it would be nice to have an alternate piece for the left arms of each figure. You really can't pose them without the shield on their arm unless you give them bare hands. You also can't put the shield on the backpack-deal while keeping the gloves on without it looking funny.

One issue I have noticed is that, as cool as the new gauntlet-pieces are, it would be nice to have an alternate piece for the left arms of each figure. You really can't pose them without the shield on their arm unless you give them bare hands. You also can't put the shield on the backpack-deal while keeping the gloves on without it looking funny.

If you have 2 sets, you could borrow the right hand cuff to put on the left.

BS