UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain American Through the Ages TRU Exclusive Pack

fwoosheyman

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the most part, these look exceptional. I love the new glove style and the shield straps on the glove piece rather than the old cuff piece. Very nice. WWII Cap looks far more incredible than I thought he would. That chain mail looks great.

The biggest disappointment is armored Cap. It looks a bit bland.

Thanks for sharing the pics stack. Can't wait for them to be in stores. Any chance we could see the caps unmasked with hairpieces on? And what is beneath WWII cap's chest armor?

Blarg

What's the rest of the Suspended Animation Cap look like? All green pants? Are there tears on 'em with his costume underneath? It's my favorite!

100_1027.jpg

Thanks a heap! :) I appreciate you taking them time to photo that for me.

Does WWII Cap have details under that chest piece to display him without the bulked up chest piece?

What's it look like underneat armored Cap on the chest?

Edited by Mystery Man

checked TRU today not there yet maybe later in the week... these are going to be available in stores?

Hopefully. Hopefully they'll be available online again, as well. To only release 10 or 20 sets online or whatever it was and be done with it would be insane.