UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain American Through the Ages TRU Exclusive Pack

fwoosheyman

This may be old news and i'm sure people will tell me if it is... but did you all get onto Suspended Animation Cap's hood hanging down his back?

post-1597-1283657858_thumb.jpg

It's also a pitty we wont see the Battle Damaged Cap either, that mask he is holding is the way forward IMO for characters with removable masks.

post-1597-1283658137_thumb.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but a Team America wave/4-pack would be most welcome!

YHPyXF5LuGqxrDa.jpg

Team America...FUCK YEA!!!

durka durka

moc847

that would be a great set probably wouldn't sell for shit but still cool! anyone remember the series Captain America actually shows up in one issue on his Motorcycle and they even made a toy of it in the team america toy series, rev up bikes with rubber riders, i still have the cap one somewhere. then there was the all black clothed Snake eyes

hmmm customs...........

Edited by Mattallica

• 3 weeks later...

Cap Reborn isn't terribly exciting, but I love the rest of them. I especially like the different shades of blue - the Suspended Animation Cap looks like his blue is faded with age, the WW2 Cap is slightly desaturated, and the Armored Cap is nice and shiny. This set could have easily looked like 4 very similar figures from across the toy aisle, but by changing up the shades of blue, it helps set them apart.

way better then i thought for sure ,ill be getting these -im liking the suspended cap and the ww2 versions especially

Edited by eclipse

I really like the glove style in this set.

I didn't notice the change, initially. It looks like the 'cuff' is a new piece, right? If so, maybe these will stay on the arm better than the current design.

That's what I'm thinking. That and it ought to allow for a better grip on accessories. And it just looks less clumsy and bulky.