UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain American Through the Ages TRU Exclusive Pack

fwoosheyman

i stand with the Groundhog - my vote went for Armored Cap as well. Because much like the Beyonder, Armored Cap is too goofy to ever be released any other way.

Even if Suspended Animation Cap will get made (and I doubt there's no way they'd not release him) his ice block will get released down the road as an accessory for a new Iceman Minimate.

Gah! I voted Suspended but Boyd's thinking is right. Armored Cap needs to make it in the boxset too.

I want an Armoured Captain America as much as I want a deep sea fishing Spider-Man.

I would prefer a deep sea fishing Spider-Man over yet another "Battle Ravaged Riot Beat Down Hurty McHurt Hurt" Spider-Man. We get it DST. Spider-Man gets beat up. But the number of Minimates make you think his only superpower is villian punching bag. He's a hero, Chuck, not Kick Ass.

At least give us some pretty neon colors with our endless Spider-Man variants.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it's pretty obvious a this point that we're getting suspended animation cap, so I'm torn between armored and WW2. Armored is a nice new figure, but WW2 chest piece is badass. Armored also reminds me a bit too much of Rob Liefield.

I Voted for WW2 Cap,Because I think its the Cap from the Reborn Series.

I'd agree with you there. Too bad they couldn't make the pictures a little bigger so we could get a better look at what we are voting for.

I voted Suspended Animation, but I'm a little disappointed it's not a complete ice block. I wish I could vote against the Liefeld costume.

So, it's pretty obvious a this point that we're getting suspended animation cap, so I'm torn between armored and WW2. Armored is a nice new figure, but WW2 chest piece is badass. Armored also reminds me a bit too much of Rob Liefield.

Why wasn't this an option to vote for?

livestockcaptain.jpg

livestockcaptain.jpg

There's nothing quit like Captain with Double D's

WAIT!

If my eyes do not deceive me, suspended cap has something around his neck! Quite possibly his mask hanging onto the costume!

:D thats exactly what i thought also for those of you not tied down by moral consiences(did i spell that correctly?) you can vote multiple times on one server

livestockcaptain.jpg

I heard that is scheduled to be the Breast Cancer Awareness Month promotional mate.

This thread needs moar votes for Armored.

out of everything to vote for i had to vote for Suspended Animation,thats my tally on it anyway

I've voted once for Armoured Cap & once for Ice Cap.

Armoured Cap is kind of ridiculous, but he's the most different looking Mate - so he was my first choice. And i want that ice accessory for my X-Men.

Unrelated: I'm a bit bummed to hear about the casting for the Cap Movie. Chris Evans doesn't strike me as the Captain! Although i reckon Hugo Weaving will be pretty awesome. Not sure if many people outside Australia will be familiar with him. He Played V in V for Vendetta. He was also Mitsy in Priscilla: Queen of the Desert - so he's capable of handling variety :)

Back on topic: This set excites me more than the Wolverine through the Ages set. . . . man that was a boring box-set.

Wow, this was a nice surprise. Nice way to finally fix our Captain Error-icas. I figured we could still vote twice, after i voted multiple times in Secret Wars (sue me. :P), so i went with Armored and Capsicle.

I really think the boxset should be:

Capsicle

Carmored

World War C

Cre-birth

I see no need for another Civil War or USAgent. Both are basically the same thing. Capsicle is too cool (bad pun noted) and Armored is amazing and really different. That's what variants are supposed to look like *coughWolverineOriginscough* and i love it. World War I Cap looks neat and i like the cross between modern, Ultimate, and classic. And, of course, Rebirth because the current Modern Caps we're getting suck. A LOT.

I've voted once for Armoured Cap & once for Ice Cap.

Armoured Cap is kind of ridiculous, but he's the most different looking Mate - so he was my first choice. And i want that ice accessory for my X-Men.

Unrelated: I'm a bit bummed to hear about the casting for the Cap Movie. Chris Evans doesn't strike me as the Captain! Although i reckon Hugo Weaving will be pretty awesome. Not sure if many people outside Australia will be familiar with him. He Played V in V for Vendetta. He was also Mitsy in Priscilla: Queen of the Desert - so he's capable of handling variety :)

Back on topic: This set excites me more than the Wolverine through the Ages set. . . . man that was a boring box-set.

Ya missed the two Weaving movies we westerners know the best:

He was Lord Elrond in The Lord of the Rings and he was Agent Smith in the Matrix. If I add his roles together I can see his Skull as Smith's menace with V's... bouncy deadliness, Elrond's ruthlessness, and a German accent.

Which is awesome.

Edited by Trekker 42