UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Carrying Case Announced

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason.........................i predict this one will be a Black/Grey Gator with Red Armor. Call it a hunch.

Pretty good guess TTF . . . you had the right colour scheme, just in the wrong order :thumbsup:

For some reason.........................i predict this one will be a Black/Grey Gator with Red Armor. Call it a hunch.

Pretty good guess TTF . . . you had the right colour scheme, just in the wrong order :thumbsup:

That was incredible. When i saw the pic in the BB Thread i thought it was a custom, and then i saw the link. My jaw dropped!! I was so close!!!!!!!! B)

Very nice looking, i like the way he turned out!! Was gonna pick it up for the BB anyway, but this just made my day. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ah man pushed back to January <_< I wanted this to be close to wave 37 so that I could ship them at the same time. I guess I should say real close to wave 37 since mid January is realistically close to wave 37 I am just very impatient!

Edited by gambitron

• 1 month later...
I'm wondering if the addition of the Battle Beast was a "soft re-solicit" to see if they could bump interest up any more before deciding to pull the plug.

Are they having trouble releasing them?

It seems as if they've been hyping and hyping battle beasts with the con giveaways. How can they really judge the interest based on exclusives?

I'm wondering if the addition of the Battle Beast was a "soft re-solicit" to see if they could bump interest up any more before deciding to pull the plug.

Are they having trouble releasing them?

It seems as if they've been hyping and hyping battle beasts with the con giveaways. How can they really judge the interest based on exclusives?

Think he probably means the case, and not the Beasts. And I suspect that he's probably right.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - i really expected these to get the can.

I seriously hope they do well!

I'd be nice to see DST's attempts to expand the line rewarded a bit more. Maybe the inclusion of the Red gator will help boost sales :D

I got it on my lunch break so no picks unfortunately. I originally wasn't thinking of picking it up but the Battle Beast won me over. It's inside the case inside a plastic baggy. I managed to get all of the other Minimates I also got today (Uncanny X-Force set and the GB2 Slimeblower set) in no problem, with the exception of Archangel's wings. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I'll try to get some pics up when I get home, but if someone else beats me, go right ahead and post em :lol:

Edited by ParadoxFactor