UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Carrying Case Announced

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice - possibly the best repaint for it so far. But I'm still on the fence if it's "$20-because-it-comes-in-a-box-big-enough-for-20-Minimates-okay-i'll-buy-it" nice.

And I kinda hope it's the last time we see ol' croco-gator.

Edited by boyd

I don't have any of the previous Croco-gators and it's still not enough of an incentive for me to buy the Minimate Case, especially considering that it's made from cardboard and only holds 20 minimates. Is that sword thing in it's hand in the first pic new or have they all come with it?

Chuck delivers.

And yes, it's just a repaint. I'm just wondering how that thing will fit in the case with that tail.

Looks cool, but pass. C'mon DST.

Embiggened:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/wp-content/u...1/dsc032051.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

I don't have any of the previous Croco-gators and it's still not enough of an incentive for me to buy the Minimate Case, especially considering that it's made from cardboard and only holds 20 minimates. Is that sword thing in it's hand in the first pic new or have they all come with it?

they all come with different weapons.

yup another repaint. like the red but still a pass here, i was so hoping for somthing new