UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Carrying Case Announced

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that if this had been shaped like a Minimate (similar to the old Darth Vader and C3-PO figure cases) that this would have been a good idea. Or at least have an exclusive Minimate in there to get the completists.

add a minimate battlebeast.

In for 2.

It really is aimed at kids, isn't it?

I remember my mates in primary school having the X-Men ToyBiz cary case or the He-Man one. They only held about a dozen figures if memory serves. I thought they were cool at the time, but don't see much use for one for myself these days.

It might be a nice way to carry your customs to a convention and show em off . . . that's about all i can think of though.

Now that. . .is how you sell a worthless hunk of cardboard and plastic. I will get one, as well :(

--edit: but as I think some more about it, "coolest one we've done," though all they have done so far are repaints of the gator. Hopefully he doesn't mean "coolest repaint of the gator that we've done," or, I will pass--

Edited by karamazov80

From Chuck on Twitter:

The Minimate carry case will have an exclusive Battle Beast and the factory just sent me a pic and I think its the coolest one we've done.

:D

Woot! So when do you get pics for the shop Luke? :P

From Chuck on Twitter:

The Minimate carry case will have an exclusive Battle Beast and the factory just sent me a pic and I think its the coolest one we've done.

:D

Woot! So when do you get pics for the shop Luke? :P

As soon as I have pics, everyone here will have pics. :)

I would expect a photo to surface in a Previews update, similar to how the official Crimson Dynamo image arrived later.

I will be getting at least a couple of these for my non display stuff....but at the same time I am not all that sold on the battle beasts...they just dont do anything for me and I have traded off the ones I did get so I will likely be trading these ones off as well

Jeff of the Miniacs

If you're familiar with the Spider-man Mega Bloks carrying cases......Daily Bugle,Bank etc. then you might agree with me that they are quite classy ,functional & an immediate diorama to boot! Why on earth didn't DST follow that route?

The Battle Beasts remain a mystery to us all but I suppose another one will be welcome .

Chuck posted on Twitter today that they got their sample of the Carrying Case Battle Beast today, and would have pictures posted tomorrow on the AA blog. Anyone what to make any guesses if we'll get a new BB or a repainted aligator BB before the reveal tomorrow?

Edit: man, two minutes too slow...

Edited by boyd