UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Carrying Case Announced

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and what about that case that looks like a barn for all these zombies I'm buying?

This should totally happen xD

Just finalized the outer sleeve text the other day. We're promoting the Minimate and how many the case holds. Should be going into production soon. Definitely Ask DST if there's a licensed carrying case you'd like to see. We've discussed the possibility fairly recently.

While I would love other properties, I think a barn would be sweet.

What would the licensing be on a person, Zach? Chris Hardwick would be an awesome inclusion for a Walkind Dead carrying case. :yes:

Or a zombified Robert Kirkman! :thumbsup:

And note that my iPod did NOT autocorrect the word zombified; in fact it autocompleted the word! :D

iPods: proudly programmed by geeks.

Licensing people who are not part of the comic would likely involve extra finaigling. Has Kirkman made a cameo in the comic? Or Hardwick, for that matter?

Chris is actually an easy QC.

A8B6XLqCMAIVEIA.jpg

nerdist-foqf-570x.jpg

The second one is based on a Halloween costume he once wore, when he dressed like the nerd zombie. Can't find the picture now.

While a generic barn wouldn't need to be licensed, it would probably sell better (to TRU) as part of The Walking Dead line, especially if it came with an exclusive Barn Walker. I proposed that to Ask DST months ago. It'd be great if it happened.

Going into production? I thought these were coming out next month!!!

I need three more, but I am waiting on the new cases because I do not need anymore Battle beasts (3) or Glow in-the dark Pirates (4).

Edited by mtd20_2000

Just finalized the outer sleeve text the other day. We're promoting the Minimate and how many the case holds. Should be going into production soon. Definitely Ask DST if there's a licensed carrying case you'd like to see. We've discussed the possibility fairly recently.

What about a battle beasts themed case? I guess it would be logical since the BB mates based on the comics are pretty much exclusive to the minimates line. Am I right ?

Or if The Hobbit minimates line would come out maybe make a case themed on that xD(I know nothing has been mentioned of a line based on the hobbit movies,but IF they would release them).

But my big guess is that most people will ask for a marvel case,since its the biggest and most popular line for minimates.

• 2 months later...