UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 37 Spidey/lizard, profx/warpath, thing/doombot

I agree that it's unlikely that we'll see much in the way of current X-Factor as Minimates . . . but i'm holding out hope that the recent 90's Cable & Modern X-force members are indicative that the team will get some more attention this year.

Plus Chuck hinted at a 90's X-Force set - so fingers crossed!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that

I WANT PICS. Every day I check the AA blog...

i think there making spidey and the thing because of the heroic age and that there is a box set coming out YAH!! and i hope that wolfsbane gets made she is one of my top ten behind jubliee and pyro ohh and i really hope they make a new f4 box set that would be sweet

Edited by ironfist1234

i think there making spidey and the thing because of the heroic age and that there is a box set coming out YAH!! and i hope that wolfsbane gets made hes one of my top ten behind jubliee and pyro ohh and i really they make a new f4 box set that would be sweet

um wolfsbane is a girl not a guy

I hope the Spidey in the Spidey-Lizard 2-pack is a Torment Spidey with a removable mask :)

I'd rather see a new costume over a re-release. I think there's a few more at the bottom of the barrel. Having said that though, if we're going to re-release costumes, I'd rather see Scarlet, Ben or 2099 done first (think of them as my equivalent of Kang ;)).

Seems like they are usually more specific than this. Actually, recently, we have been getting pictures of prototypes as announcements instead of text, so this wave is an aberration in that sense.

I hope the Spidey in the Spidey-Lizard 2-pack is a Torment Spidey with a removable mask :)

I'd rather see a new costume over a re-release. I think there's a few more at the bottom of the barrel. Having said that though, if we're going to re-release costumes, I'd rather see Scarlet, Ben or 2099 done first (think of them as my equivalent of Kang ;)).

Hmm. Good point. I like all three suggestions better (especially 2099)! Hahaha.

When we DO see 6 armed Spidey, the variant will be Man-Spider. or visa versa

No question about it. Which means that the Spider-Man in this set is probably not 6 armed.

What if... what if it was 1602 Spidey? Probably not. But being the 1602 Marvel geek that I am (I own every book with 1602) I can dream right?