UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 37 Spidey/lizard, profx/warpath, thing/doombot

Silver Age Lizard is probably their name for "Classic Lizard":

lizardt.jpg

We'll probably see a "Modern Lizard" down the road:

2010lizard.jpg

I know we've already discussed the disappointing lack of sculpted detail for Lizard's head before, but looking at this image it makes better sense to me now why DST went the route they did for this mate. Maybe a newer version of Lizard will be inevitable. He IS a Spidey villain after all...

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - i'm worried he wont come with spare arms featuring rolled up sleeves.

Was hoping to use the WWII Wolverine arms on this one, but the colours might not quite match . . .

fig0810f2lg.jpg

Still - guess i could use the whole torso and have a slightly hairy Xavier. Lord knows i don't need 2 WWII Wolverines on display!

(Image courtesy of Ivan - www.minimatedatabase.com)

EDIT: It could work. . . sorta . . . post-2737-1289782931_thumb.jpg

What I would recommend is to fill in the t-shirt/chest area with a black sharpie, make it look like a black undershirt. I thing the difference in shade between the arms and head will be much less noticeable than the difference between the head and chest.

• 3 weeks later...
What I would recommend is to fill in the t-shirt/chest area with a black sharpie, make it look like a black undershirt. I thing the difference in shade between the arms and head will be much less noticeable than the difference between the head and chest.

Ah - good idea! I might have to give that a go once these get released.

or maybe Ben Grimm

He'll be under both versions, right?

I'll be ever so miffed if he's not!

agreed i dont think that release date is the best at all -the before christmas release date was a way better sales move on there part i.m.o.

I might be wrong, but I'd guess that they release them as soon as they can and probably don't have a whole lot of control over when they get shipped from overseas. Just speculation on my part I guess, but I think DST is probably more disappointed that this wave is coming out after Christmas than any of us are.

I might be wrong, but I'd guess that they release them as soon as they can and probably don't have a whole lot of control over when they get shipped from overseas. Just speculation on my part I guess, but I think DST is probably more disappointed that this wave is coming out after Christmas than any of us are.

your right- after thinking about it all day im sure this is not when they wanted this wave to come out

all intentions im sure they wanted out before christmas -i just cant wait to have them like evryone else

• 3 weeks later...

Is the Thing and Prof X pack awsome or what im dying to see his hover chiar and how Things trench coat looks to a normal minimate.could you get us some pics?