UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 37 Spidey/lizard, profx/warpath, thing/doombot

or man-spider with doppelganger variant. That'd be awesome.

Other. Way. Around. Doppel is CLEARLY the character who is more recognizable!

He could come packaged with one of the 60 billion Spider-Clones out there. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since last year they did the entire Dark Avengers team in two box sets.

YOu think they can do a 2nd X-Force box set with Cannonball/Shatterstar/Boom Boom and maybe Rictor? or someone

When we DO see 6 armed Spidey, the variant will be Man-Spider. or visa versa

No question about it. Which means that the Spider-Man in this set is probably not 6 armed.

What if... what if it was 1602 Spidey? Probably not. But being the 1602 Marvel geek that I am (I own every book with 1602) I can dream right?

1602?

No question about it. Which means that the Spider-Man in this set is probably not 6 armed.

What if... what if it was 1602 Spidey? Probably not. But being the 1602 Marvel geek that I am (I own every book with 1602) I can dream right?

1602?

Marvel 1602, Neil Gaiman's genius version of the Marvel U in which he makes almost every major marvel character into 1600 versions. (of the big heroes, they save Iron Man, Giant Man, Hulk, and Wasp for the sequels) It continues to the other 1602 series like New World, Fantastick Four, and Spider-Man. All of these are good, Gaiman's version is just amazing. It's just under Watchmen and The Long Halloween as one of my favorite limited series.

Edited by Trekker 42

Man I'm dying to see these sets. What's taking so long :pinch:

I'm guessing we'll see these at SDCC. The Art Asylum blog mentioned:

'Next up, two eagerly awaited mutants. Get ready for 90’s era Professor Xavier and X-Force’s own Warpth, both round out previously released sets.' which implies that Xavier & Warpath will compliment sets released at SDCC. In order to keep people guessing at what the SDCC sets will be, they'd be holding off on revealing the 2-pack images just yet.

We've already seen X-Force set revealed, so maybe the other set is either a Fatal Attractions set (or some other x-over that Xavier could be a part of)?

1602?

Marvel 1602, Neil Gaiman's genius version of the Marvel U in which he makes almost every major marvel character into 1600 versions. (of the big heroes, they save Iron Man, Giant Man, Hulk, and Wasp for the sequels) It continues to the other 1602 series like New World, Fantastick Four, and Spider-Man. All of these are good, Gaiman's version is just amazing. It's just under Watchmen and The Long Halloween as one of my favorite limited series.

Ah, thanks. :)

Marvel 1602, Neil Gaiman's genius version of the Marvel U . . .

I would say "gimmicky, Elseworlds-type vision" but to each their own. I reserve "genius" for true masterpieces like Sandman.

'Next up, two eagerly awaited mutants. Get ready for 90’s era Professor Xavier and X-Force’s own Warpth, both round out previously released sets.' which implies that Xavier & Warpath will compliment sets released at SDCC. In order to keep people guessing at what the SDCC sets will be, they'd be holding off on revealing the 2-pack images just yet.

We've already seen X-Force set revealed, so maybe the other set is either a Fatal Attractions set (or some other x-over that Xavier could be a part of)?

my guess is their going full out x-force love this year with something similar to the dark avengers/thunderbolts last year i think we will see

x-force(classic) box set 2

------------------------------

shatterstar

cannonball

boom boom

warpath(assuming the wave 37 one is modern)

x-force(modern)

-------------------

archangel

wolfsbane

domino

wolverine(bd)

messiah war

-------------------

cable

hope

deadpool(bd)

stryfe

the only reason im expecting the messiah war set is because of dst's apparent cable/deadpool love all of a sudden

p.s. vanisher/elixer 2-pack at tru

I'd buy all of those! But then i'm a total X-fan.

EDIT: I'd love those sets to happen - but the appeal might be a bit too focused/narrow for DST's liking.

Back on track - what kind of Spiderman do we think we'll see with Lizard? Spider-Lizard?

Edited by Nessex

Really. Makes me hope for 90s Colossus, Night Crawler, Bishop and Jubilee. That'd be an awesome box.

Really. Makes me hope for 90s Colossus, Night Crawler, Bishop and Jubilee. That'd be an awesome box.

This. Right here. This would make my day, and my wish of a complete 90s X-Men in csome form complete.

Well, the announcement was rather specific with every other character, so based on that we can expect another perfectly normal Spider-Man

Me, I would kill to see....

Spider-Hulk

Six-Arm, who would only make sense to pair with Connors.

and of course, OCTO SPIDEY!

after reading the last couple of ASMs... i do hope this is a proper classic Lizard, not the new 'look'

i trust they'll do the right thing

Sometimes they don't. Like gold visor Cyclops or Dark Avengers Hawkeye.