UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amalgam Custom Contest!

Punisher

That is particularly nice . I know that nobody will believe me but hey who cares but the item I was going to send in was a combination of TRU Bullseye(head) ,Captain America (Arms & shield) ...& most importantly the Terror Dog from Ghostbusters (everything else). Your comment about coincidence prompted me to bother to say anything because I decided against doing it as my entry because taking a picture of it was very unsuccessful(...the figure is so awkard to highlight because of its shading etc.). It was however a little beauty & I may try again .

His name BTW was Captain Bulldog :D Here comes the punch ......First of all I was going to do the same item but with Riot Spidey replacing Cap....

.....he was gonna be 'Bullshit'.

I swear that all the above is true .....honestly :blush:

I love this competition especially the names :P

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The post above sounds like a lot bullshit to me. :P

Just kidding.

Sorry I just couldn't resist.:D

Back on topic: I'm really liking the latest entries and it's gonna be hard for me just to pick 3

if you know what I mean.

angelbats2.png

The Dark Angel

Mutant powers not apparent at birth often manifest during the teen years or after events of extreme trauma. The latter was the case for young Warren Wayne whose wings painfully burst from his back shortly after watching his parents get gunned down in crime ally (what two rich socialites were even doing walking their young son down 'crime ally' at midnight is a question all it's own, but it's a story for another day.)

It on that day he vowed to use his "deformity" to hunt down those like the ones who took his parents from him. He took on the persona of an angel to strike terror into the hearts of evil doers to make them think God himself had sent a warrior upon them to punish them for their crimes.

angelbats1.png

(PS-pretend the yellow oval has a bird or something in it... I didn't feel like designing a logo and he looked more like "Angel in grey sweats" then "Batmangel" without the symbol)

Edited by dr baghead

Mutant powers not apparent at birth often manifest during the teen years or after events of extreme trauma. The latter was the case for young Warren Wayne whose wings painfully burst from his back shortly after watching his parents get gunned down in crime ally (what two rich socialites were even doing walking their young son down 'crime ally' at midnight is a question all it's own, but it's a story for another day.)

Lollollollol

I love the bird on his chest ;D

This contest rocks, btw.

Alright, got that all fixed! And then I realized I don't have Photoshop on my new computer.....so sorry for the colors!

After the abduction of his parents at the hands of a vicious rebel group, Tony Wayne built a powerful suit of armor in order to rescue them. Arriving only in time to witness their murder, Wayne dedicated his life and fortune to protecting the lives of the innocent while striking fear into the hearts of criminals. Armed with an arsenal of the most advanced technology, the Iron Bat patrols the shadows of Gotham City keeping the streets safe from crime.

IronBat1.jpg

IronBat2.jpg

And a little peak into the rest of this universe....

IronBat3.jpg

Edited by Shamrock

Here is my entry the Iron War Machine :banana::)

post-3549-1275617040_thumb.jpg

Head: Mark IV Iron Man

Torso/Muscle Piece: War Machine

Arms: Mark IV Iron Man

Hands: War Machine

Upper Legs/ Thigh: Mark IV Iron Man

Lower Legs/ Feet: War Machine

This took some doing on account I broke the legs of both Mark IV Iron Man and War Machine two of my favorite MINIMATES!But ENJOY! :)

Also I have an exact reverse of this for War Machine but I chose this instead.

Edited by Miniman33

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Speedy American:

post-1879-1275768172_thumb.jpg

This works really well, so well I'm surprised there isn't a knock off Flash by some indie company with this exact theme, though I would have called him "Stars and Streaks" (stars for America, streaks because it sounds like it's a play on stripes and his speed and still keeps the ability to make 'naked man jokes' you get with "the Flash")

Thanks for the comments guys, what's funny about this one.... I've been wracking my brain on either a Deadpool Amalgam or a Green Lantern Amalgam. Only today did I realize to just combine my 2 ideas! lol

So did the fact they're both Ryan Reynolds making their merger the obvious choice occur to you before, during, or after you made that wondrous custom? (you could use movie Deadpool's head for an unmasked version and still keep perfectly with your theme!)

I totally didn't even remember Reynolds being up for that part....now it's just an odd coincidence. :blink:

And I actually did miss your custom Miniman33, looks good to me!

Looking back, I missed quite a few entries.....good stuff from everyone!

Thanks for the comments guys, what's funny about this one.... I've been wracking my brain on either a Deadpool Amalgam or a Green Lantern Amalgam. Only today did I realize to just combine my 2 ideas! lol

So did the fact they're both Ryan Reynolds making their merger the obvious choice occur to you before, during, or after you made that wondrous custom? (you could use movie Deadpool's head for an unmasked version and still keep perfectly with your theme!)

Correction; Ryan Reynold's head with new BD Reed Richards hairpiece. :)

LOVE the Green Deadpoolantern, j!!!!!!! That's so great. :lol: