UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Grey Hulk with the... back body drop? Or F5?

In my mind Hulk is gonna rip him in half, I guess haha.

And Shortysben I like the set. Ultron and Fury alone are worth it but I like all four figures.

This is a fairly egocentric way to look at things; just because YOU were able to go see it doesn't mean everyone could. Some members here are from overseas. Some countries don't have the film yet. Beyond that, some peoples' lives won't allow them to go see a movie at the drop of a hat. If you'd posted IN the movie thread where it's understood there will be spoilers? No harm, no foul. You posted in a general thread where anyone might be looking to kill time. You should have asked how to use spoiler tags first.

Yes, shame on me for not being able to go to the movies because I'm a teacher that had to teach classes, come up with lesson plans, grade papers, call parents, attend meetings, and go to parent/teacher conferences. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a hectic schedule on here. I have specifically avoided anywhere that might possibly have spoilers. Turns out it's not a good idea to go backwards on here to back track and see what you've missed over the past day or two.

Thanks man! I've just never loved any of the DST offerings. Close, but no cigar. This is:

J&SB:SB Justice body

ToT Celia face

X-Men First Class Jean Grey hair

TRU 17 BW gauntlets (painted)

Marvel Universe BW belt (cut, molded, and painted)

I just feel like this combination brings more of Widow's sultry-but-deadly attitude into play. I based it loosely off of Guardian Devil