UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

I'll find those stealth pics and post them here.

And you guys may have another translucent fig to track down coming up real soon...

Astral Doctor Strange?

Living Laser?

Ghost?

THE NOT KNOWING IS THE WORST PART :P

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GreenArmor.jpg

"You tell em where you got that armor right now, Mister!

Man, now I want all those colored translucent minimates... If a Violet/Purple one is done especially...

1333539025[/url]' post='219804']
1333515658[/url]' post='219795']

Damn Zach. Nice shots.

I really need to get ahold of that Daredevil. Please make TRU Wave 13 come out, like, now.

Is it not the same DD as in the Jean DeWolff wave?

It is, but I also very much want Kingpin, since I don't have one at all.

I wanted to add some additional firepower to my S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, so I picked up a bunch of the BrickArms ACR rifles.

shield-2.jpg

I also decided to army build some additional Skrull soldiers from the Super Skrull, but since he doesn't come with a gun, I used the BrickArms Retro Raygun!

skrull.jpg

It seems like Brickarms plastic is much softer than traditional Lego plastic, all I used to make the handles fit in Minimate hands was a metal hobby file. :thumbsup:

Rheul, how much was that Godzilla? I really like the style!

EDIT: I found it online, $17.99 at TRU.com, I may pick one up!

Edited by youbastards

I found this vinal deformed Godzilla at TRU and though he fit in pretty good with Minimates. Sure the scale isnt right but find a Godzilla thats in scale with anything...

Actually if that's a 30' t0 40' Sentinel, the scale could be worse...

I've been playing with my Halo mates a lot lately.

MiniHaloFight.jpg

This is proof that the stand that comes with Viewtiful Joe is amazing. Because it can fit and support a massive Elite. And by the by, I love that blue Elite there. I may do more awesome shots of him down the road. I need a Gold Combat Elite if anyone has any to spare.

Edited by The Geohound

I found this vinal deformed Godzilla at TRU and though he fit in pretty good with Minimates. Sure the scale isnt right but find a Godzilla thats in scale with anything...

Actually if that's a 30' t0 40' Sentinel, the scale could be worse...

Taking you on is dangerous.....so I'm not but....I've been interested in creating some X v Sentinel dioramas for some while & the height of a (comic-book) sentinel is something of a mystery IMO. On the information I've found (wiki) 20'(6 metres) seems to be the consensus or....three stories. 'Three stories tall' is a fairly common answer,quite conclusive in fact.... until you try & figure what the definitive height of a 'storey' is :mellow:

Marvel/CapCom Sentinels are definitely somewhat smaller (11') according to the Wikia site so the latest minimate offering is getting there.

I recently picked up a custom non-minimate Sentinel from ebay which is based on a 6" (Marvel Legend?) figure,I think it is superb & for me is spot-on .

BTW ,love the Godzilla.

As a general rule, your information is correct: most classic Sentinels are between 10' to 25'. There are exceptions in both directions, everything from microb size to standard human to the truely enormace. I wasn't suggesting all Sentinels were 30-40', just that given it's non-traditional shape that Sentinel could have been.

If I were making an "in scale" Classic Sentinel I'd make him about 7" tall, roughly 21'. (assuming roughly 1"= 3' in minimate scale... and I do mean roughly)