UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Zach, can you share with me what kind of camera you use? I ask because I am interested in doing more reviews with total figure breakdowns. My phone is actually not bad at taking photos, but the flash is terrible, so natural light is the only way to go.

Hey Zach, can you share with me what kind of camera you use? I ask because I am interested in doing more reviews with total figure breakdowns. My phone is actually not bad at taking photos, but the flash is terrible, so natural light is the only way to go.

If it helps I never use my flash because of the glare, I use a desk lamp with a daylight bulb

Thanks winkerbean, it does help. I'd like to do more reviews, but would like to totally deconstruct the figure so individual parts can be seen. Sort of an exploded view.

I guess I could. But it seems like it would just be for proof.

Shane, I use a Sony Cyber-Shot SuperSteady Shot DSC-H5. At least, I assume one of those is the name of it. That's all the words on the camera. It's the office camera. Outdoors, I use only natural light, with automatic settings and macro. And I never use the flash, even at night. I have a little headlamp I carry around to light from one side or the other. Or the back. Or underneath. Or above. Sometimes I mix it up with another flashlight or two. Nothing fancy.

hehe... someone needs help with photoshop (no offense) tongue.png

My Photoshop cut out on me, so I did that in a pretty basic photo viewing program. I didn't want to spend too much time on it.

Edited by DSTZach

904 minimates

7 posters

22 wall hanging displays

19 inch TV DVD combo

2 Max Statues

1 hardcover book

1 DVD

33 pieces of control

9 pieces of original art

17 comic books

And... 1 guest book and a box full of assorted Alpha Flight Minimates to give to people that sign the Guest book!!

Stayed tuned for more in depth pictures and a video tutor for those not able to make it to the show proper. Celebrating 10 awesome years of Marvel Minimates!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

post-11-0-11081600-1384108803_thumb.jpg