UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's been a million pics like this taken, but I just think it looks cool on the billboard :)

awesome! That's from the Marvel select figures?

Great customs, Nervous. One of my dream lines.

Hey, thanks Zach... This is my main line that I'd be all in for.... but my real with would be just one series, or a few boxsets of Thundercats :thumbsup:

Honestly I'd rather have GI Joe than almost anything else. Including DC. And sometimes I'd be willing to trade Marvel for it.

I agree Dino, just too many fantastic and colorful characters... maybe one day :biggrin:

here is a link to my flickr, its fairly new, so not too much on there yet, but in the next month there will be plenty :yes::whistling::tongue:

me flickr-mates

No way am I willing to give up Marvel! :no:

A few years ago I'd have put DC above GI Joe, but with how DC disappointed me with 'mates and then how they're doing their characters right now, I'd honestly take GI JOE over them for sure.

I'd love to see Masters of the Universe more than anything. :yes:

1333236809[/url]' post='219541']

I'll find those stealth pics and post them here.

And you guys may have another translucent fig to track down coming up real soon...

Is that besides Magma? Man, promos are awesome, but I have no ability to get to where they're given out. Wee need to have a translucent MMMV promo minimate for some reason. I have no idea what it would be for, but it would be awesome.

Ahh, more hunting for me.

Edit because I don't pay attention:

Those stealth pics are awesome. Makes me want more Elites. Can't wait for the one in the next TRU wave.

Edited by The Geohound