UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont do the the designs (but I do make some of my own now or heavily modify the original)

These are originally designed for Games Workshop scale miniatures and it takes a fair bit of work to get them scaled up for minimates, then printed out, then put together, then the scene put together but in a way that I can just take it apart and store flat

I dont do the the designs (but I do make some of my own now or heavily modify the original)

These are originally designed for Games Workshop scale miniatures and it takes a fair bit of work to get them scaled up for minimates, then printed out, then put together, then the scene put together but in a way that I can just take it apart and store flat

I checked out your blog, nice stuff! Do you plan on making these "comics" on a regular basis?

Who's that next to the Multiple Men (in between Bishop and Shadowcat)?

Looks like a quick-custom Forge

Yeah, he's pretty easy to make

Cool. whats the recipe?

God, that stupid Wolverine is so hard for me to find! I've been looking for months, can't find one on ebay or here on the boards. Forge and Gen X Banshee will never be, I guess.