UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gifTinkerbell01.JPG

We went to Duke Gardens today and my daughter took a bunch of pictures of Tink. I helped with the one in the bamboo but she did all the rest. more pics here

Tell your daughter that's awesome, and I'm going to show her pictures to my own daughter once she gets out of the bathtub.smile.png I'm just really excited to get a set of Minimates for her and not me.

ah alright, well it still looks to fit a lot of mates, that is the normal one right? not the super big one from SDCC

Right.

The SDCC is Black and a foot bigger.

Here is a review of that one

http://www.onepercase.net/2012/07/marvel-universe-super-helicarrier.html

I'm posting this both here, in the Modifying Marvel 'mates thread, and my own customs thread. Sorry if you read it more then once!

So the other day I bought a second Blastaar from Luke, since it's part of his great March sale and I wanted to use his hairpiece for something. So, when he came I took off the hairpiece and stuck the rest of him in my fodder bin. Yesterday, I was digging through there looking for some parts, and Blastaar ended up in my hand. My five year old daughter was hanging out with me (she likes to build Minimates from my scraps), and she saw Blastaar and said "I know who that is. That's Darkseid". I started to say "no, actually that's..." and I stopped, and took another look at him. Hmmm, Darkseid, you say?

Darkseid.JPG

Not bad, right? I mean, it's not perfect, but that's a pretty darn good bulked up Darkseid. Thanks, Delia!

Edited by hellpop