UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics :thumbsup: And Max you really nailed some nice shots! Here's a couple more larger sizes from MMC reviews:

post-28-0-79355900-1350568233_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-86273500-1350568252_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-75975400-1350568268_thumb.jpg

I really lucked out with some good lighting on Imhotep coming out of the sarcophagus, the face looks like it's photoshopped but I swear it's not. And I'm not overly afraid of spiders but I was holding the longest flight base I could find to get Imhotep as close as I could while keeping my hand out of biting range, lol.

jpg-2.jpg

Just thought this one came out kinda cool with the whole silhouette vs flamebase thing going on.

alright, finally get a few minutes to post some stuff...some new ink, fresh and free!

my logo

th_PA160888.jpg

my kids names on my left arm next to my heart

th_PA160887.jpg

and as for my previous pics of the 250 blanks with the MiniJeff Productions logo on the front and the Lukes Toystore logo on the back were part of a Country wide Arts and Culture day event I was asked to participate in as an artist. I offered to workshop with the kids about using toys and photography to make comics. Each kid got a blank to keep and then borrowed parts from me to dress it up and used some props to make a comic scene. I am in the process of finishing up the 138ish comic panels from the event and still have 50ish blanks left from it.

Jeff of the Miniacs