UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

THAT MUMMY PLAYSET!!!! :woot:

That is AWESOME. I actually had that McFarlane set as a kid; considered picking it up on eBay again. One of my favorite toys, and it sealed my love of mummies. Still remember getting it from a KB Toys. Was wondering how it would look with the mates, now i know. :lol: Amazing set-up.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT MUMMY PLAYSET!!!! :woot:

That is AWESOME. I actually had that McFarlane set as a kid; considered picking it up on eBay again. One of my favorite toys, and it sealed my love of mummies. Still remember getting it from a KB Toys. Was wondering how it would look with the mates, now i know. :lol: Amazing set-up.

I remember seeing them as a kid but I never bought them. I just picked up both waves of these on eBay a few weeks ago for my Universal Monsters Minimates. The Minimates look great displayed with these things.

Can someone help a homie out?

Can anyone that has the Hunchback lemme know if he does indeed have a hunch on his back (i understand he's appropriately named, i'm wondering for a project). A pic would be great as well, if possible. I appreciate anyone that can help. Cheers!

post-28-0-49074400-1349799912_thumb.jpg

It's raised like a hunched back, exactly like how he looked in the movie. But if you're looking for a larger rounded hunch like Igor then this may not be what you're looking for.