UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

oh sure. Champions Widow for the body, Avengers Widow for the belt and the guns and holsters on her legs, Iron Man 2 Widow for the bracelets, The shoulder holster is from Chloe from the Uncharted pack, Maria Hill for the face and BSG Captivity Six for the hair. Then add or remove submachine guns as needed.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So teaser time.

teaser15.jpg

New thing begins today. first person to guess the combatantsI will PM you later today and you get to pick the fighters for next week's fight club. You only get one guess. Do not edit your post either. That's grounds for disqualification. There will be a couple rules to fighter selection, but those don't need to be dealt with here, as they only apply to whoever wins.

And zakkatz is the winner. Hooray and such. Yeah, sorry Dinobot. I really wanted to let you have it, but I just couldn't do it. Official releases and all. I would love to have yellow blanks and the orange is actually close to yellow, but just not close enough to actually be it. How did you make your own blanks though? This is relevant to my interests.

Posted more of these in the Walking Dead Minimates thread...

DAMN AB! Those vehicles are NOICE!

Loving the B&W too.

Edited by MMao