UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

Man, I never got a Justin Hammer, but he looks pretty awesome. That's a good pose too. Kind of feels like you could interchange the killer robot with a hot rod and there'd be no difference in his handling of it. Cool car, killer robot, just another day at Hammer Industries.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using the Marvel Select Danger Room backgrounds for anything and everything that needs a vaguely technological background. (i.e. the entire Halo photo shoot.) It's three interlocking walls, and could actually make a nice diorama piece for a whole box set of Minimates.

001_big.jpg

Cyclops and Gambit come with them, and Storm and Nightcrawler will, too. Nightcrawler also comes with a small bamf base that would be nice and big for a Minimate. And Colossus comes with this, which I need to try out on a Minimate:

4.jpg

I had to do something to keep my mind off the fact that my plans to see the midnight showing of Avengers fell through... so I pulled out some mates and messed around with yellow lighting to see what I could pull off. These were some of the results.

Not perfect, obviously, but they both have a bit of charm to them that I'm somewhat fond of

post-37-0-01329400-1336103350_thumb.jpg

post-37-0-42013300-1336103357_thumb.jpg

Already posted this in the Wave 45 thread, but it belongs here. I belong here.widow.jpg

Just a small mod to my Black Widow. Dawn hairpiece. I like it very much. Need the Champions Widow for the bracelets.

Edited by The Geohound

Maxcarnage, is a large group of Deadpools called a Deadlake?

Geo, I dig that Widow look, although that hair's gotta throw off her aim. I need to shoot my new buzzcut Widow custom...

Great customs, Jeff, and great shot Punisher! I just dug out a TON of Legends bases for photo shoots.

Maxcarnage, is a large group of Deadpools called a Deadlake?

I tended to think of it the other way and thought of it as a Pool Party.

It's been really awesome seeing the renewed interest in this thread. It's always awesome seeing everyone's ideas for photo set-ups.