UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daaaaaamn! There are a *lot* of cool female characters that i've wanted to see get made in that bunch! 
It would have been an awesome minimate year if all we got was Banshee and Sunfire, but that is one fine looking collection of figures.

That doesn't even look like all of them! You seem to be missing many of the Walgreens exclusives. Not to mention the movie mates. Great photo though!

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

That doesn't even look like all of them! You seem to be missing many of the Walgreens exclusives. Not to mention the movie mates. Great photo though!

I don't have them, but I'm not "missing" them! :)

Edited by bigvis497

Not even the Thor/Wonder Woman lady? Drawing a blank on he4 name.

46 minutes ago, bigvis497 said:

I don't have them, but I'm not "missing" them! :)

28 minutes ago, youbastards said:

Frog Thor and Warriors Three Vs. Wrecking Crew!

I'd rather save the Warriors Three for an all Thor wave whereas with the recent release of Tigra it only seems fit to FINALLY get the WCA, not to mention how the Wrecking Crew have been a menace to the Avengers just as much as they have for the Odinson.

49 minutes ago, JediJohnson said:

Missing WCA Members:

Mockingbird, Firebird, Living Lightning, Mantis, U.S. Agent, Darkhawk, Machine Man

Out of those, I'd say Mockingbird is the only "major" member, along with maybe Firebird. Personally, I'd rather see costume variations like sleeved Hawkeye, ionic/updated Wonder Man, Dr. Pym, a new Wasp, or white Vision.

In my opinion, the best mix of popularity/desirability to collectors for a WCA/WC wave would be something like this:

WCA Hawkeye (one sleeve/two sleeve parts)/Bulldozer 

Mockingbird (pants/no pants parts)/Wrecker

James Rhodes as Iron Man/Thunderball

Ionic (or just updated) Wonder Man/Piledriver

That way we get five new characters, two major movie Avengers, and, with the addition of Tigra, all five founding members of the WCA. I know people here would rather see new characters than looks we've more or less seen before, but I think the wave would need something to anchor it. At least here all of the characters have something to differentiate themselves.

I'd go for that in a heartbeat! Two huge wants of mine in one wave. 

If it were possible to get a TRU tie-in I'd suggest:

White Vision / Scarlet Witch

Green Wonder Man / Graviton 

Classic Ultron / Hank Pym or Wasp

That way most of the characters are familiar to the public, but in versions that us die hards want.

Edited by NerdyTrev