General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1335300345[/url]' post='221882']
1335299348[/url]' post='221876']

That's a wicked cool shot, Zach.

Thanks, man. Posting your Vorin pic everywhere. Little Rubber Guys, Facebook, everywhere.

Yeah, I just saw the facebook one. You can use my real name if you want. Doesn't matter to me. Glad you liked it so much, though.

Also, next WEEK OR TWO?!? Holy Frak!

Edited by The Geohound

I'm an Indiana Jones junkie, one of the few things from my childhood that I still just absolutely adore, Crystal Skull didn't manage to soil my opinion despite it's many attempts. The sad thing is that I have absolutely no place to display this thing, so I just needed to unbox to verify there wasn't any damage and now it goes back into the box for storage.

My basement:

raiders-warehouse.jpg

Your basement looks familiar to me. As if I'd seen it a thousand times in a dream.

I still love Indy too. Last Crusade is amongst my favorite movies of all time. The original Indy trilogy is my favorite trilogy ever. Yes, more than Star Wars or Lord of the Rings or what have you. My opinion. All my stuff basically goes right into storage at this point too. I'm renovating the scoend story of my house, which is taking forever, but when it's done, all my things will go up there. Including me. It'll be awesome. Comics and toys and huge bay windows and a bathroom and stuff. I will never have to leave. Well, it'll actually be a second apartment, but I'm not renting it out. I got all my junk its very own place to live finally, instead of huddled together screaming in my cold leaky basement.

I'm an Indiana Jones junkie, one of the few things from my childhood that I still just absolutely adore, Crystal Skull didn't manage to soil my opinion despite it's many attempts. The sad thing is that I have absolutely no place to display this thing, so I just needed to unbox to verify there wasn't any damage and now it goes back into the box for storage.

My basement:

raiders-warehouse.jpg

I didn't know you hired BHM to push the storage cart around down there!! How's the pay?

Wait until the Tomb Raider Minimates show up, she can raid all of those tombs. Does Nathan Drake hang out in tombs? I have no idea.

And that video is amazing, Luke. I was waiting, waiting, waiting, then all of a sudden somebody threw a helicopter at me. NICE.

Wait until the Tomb Raider Minimates show up, she can raid all of those tombs. Does Nathan Drake hang out in tombs? I have no idea.

And that video is amazing, Luke. I was waiting, waiting, waiting, then all of a sudden somebody threw a helicopter at me. NICE.

Oh trust me, Lara Croft has been on my most wanted list for years now. I am so looking forward to this. We're gona have so much fun.

1335458993[/url]' post='222299']
1335449275[/url]' post='222232']

Oh trust me, Lara Croft has been on my most wanted list for years now. I am so looking forward to this. We're gona have so much fun.

I'm not the only one who got a little creeped out by that right? I hear things in my head as more sinster than they're intended, so no offense, Dinobot.

1335458993[/url]' post='222299']
1335449275[/url]' post='222232']

I'm not the only one who got a little creeped out by that right? I hear things in my head as more sinster than they're intended, so no offense, Dinobot.

:lol: I was thinking the same exact thing!

TM2, this place would not be the same without you.

Posted pics of the new Marvel box set characters over in that thread, but here they are here, at Geo's request:

Shot Grim Reaper on the train platform near my house in NY. The place is in bad shape. This one used a flash, the silho was in the same place, with no flash, and I added a mask in addition to darkening it.

mystery2.jpg

grimreaper1.jpg

Hawkeye I put on a DC Direct Batman display base, and lifted up to the sky. The sun came out for this one, the silho pic was just really overcast. Shot within minutes of each other, though.

hawkeye1a.jpg

hawkeye1.jpg

Shot Kang on the train platform at Secaucus Junction. Shot his silho picture the same day, 90 degrees in the other direction.

seekrit.jpg

kang1a.jpg

Edited by Zach Oat