UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

You're welcome Zach. I know you like Stilt-Man so I wanted to do something with him and I was messing with his legs and this pose just in my head and there it is. I actually dressed Colossus in some Calico Jack pirate gear and had him at the ship's helm, but I couldn't really get them both in frame and in focus to my liking. I also wish Nightcrawler's hands could hold things, but since they can't I borrowed hands from Bullseye.

Yeah. That's all I got.

Edited by The Geohound

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call them better. Just another way of doing things. For instance, I generally only shoot with daylight as my primary light source and then add other more subtle lights to punch things up, like Starfire's hair. From what I've seen of yours they seem to be mostly artificially lit as a primary. You can tell me if I'm wrong, I won't be offended. I'm wrong a whole lot of the time. Anyways, I don't think of myself as better than anybody else, just different. Also, those little walls and things you have? Those are fantastic. I don't know where you got them, but never let them go. And if you do, give me first shot at them. Most of my stuff might be good for subject matter, but my sets and backgrounds are kind of awful. Usually just that same piece of white cloth. And the walls of my apartment. Which are terrible. I hate them.

But anyways, glad you like my stuff. I'll do more.

Sorry Zach, that was all the oreos I had (it was just one bag of mini ones) and upon seeing me taking this picture, my nephew promptly ate them. I haven't had girl scout cookies in a long time. Might be since I was in college like 7 years ago. For the life of me, all I can remember are thin mints and peanut butter patties. There's more kinds than that, right?

and thanks Myte. I actually thought of this a few weeks back, but then forgot when the actual date rolled up. Glad you like it.

Zach Oat, man of intense mystery and intrigue, helped me out with a replacement part for my Beta Ray Bill. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

I hope this is a good start.

BRB-OATs.jpg

Behind the scenes:

BRB-Ed.jpg

Excuse my crummy word bubbles. I got sick yesterday and am just feeling too crappy and lazy to switch from Photoshop to Illustrator to make them properly.

Edited by The Geohound

Mr. Oat, make me famous.

No just kidding but yeah, any time you wanna put up one of my pics somewhere please just do that. Full permission given.

Also, if you want it in a much much higher resolutions for whatever reason, let me know. I usually put things up much smaller than I actually take them just so they don't take forever to load.

Edited by The Geohound

HAHAHA! That's great.

x-233.jpg

x-234.jpg

jackdark.jpg

"Jack, Morgan has turned you against your friends; she has turned you against me. You are not the man I once loved. You are but a dark shadow of Calico Jack, one of Morgan le Fey's puppets. Who are you?"

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

1332344631[/url]' post='218734']
1332207936[/url]' post='218612']

Big crazy props to blacksun1520 for the Starbuck with the cigar hand. JJJ approves of stogies.

Glad I could hook you up, and I'm so doing this with my other Starbuck :thumbsup:

It's the way to be. Thanks again, man.