General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Granted, customs are not my strong suit, but I really wanted to give battle damaged Vader a go. I tend to stay as purist with minimate parts as I can since I don't know much about molding and painting. Would love any suggestions and tips especially for the mask. 8jvLaFR.jpg

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 PM, bofox said:

Granted, customs are not my strong suit, but I really wanted to give battle damaged Vader a go. I tend to stay as purist with minimate parts as I can since I don't know much about molding and painting. Would love any suggestions and tips especially for the mask. 8jvLaFR.jpg

The new LEGO Vader helmet is oversized and there’s a new bootleg LEGO Vader w the large helmet and sculpted torso control panel. They might fit w minimate scale. Just search eBay or aliexpress they are all over for a couple bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2020 at 5:21 PM, funkguerilla said:

That's a great looking Wasp!  Makes me want to get one now.

Also, great shots all together.  

Yeah, you can kinda see DST throwing us a bone every now and then with the animated line being passable for the comic line.