UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

18 hours ago, TarHeel83 said:

Hi there. Could use some feedback and advice on my display. My fave corner of the Marvel Universe is the X-Men. So I started with them....the next will be the greater Marvel Universe. Any advice is much appreciated. 

dd1a86e6e7bd8d0df0e67efc85bc420d_zpsqskt

I honestly just stared at this for a while in awe. I've been collecting the same area of mates since last year, and while I'm nowhere near this, I've come along way. I'm really impressed with the completion of all these teams. Anyways, in terms of displaying them, I third that Excalibur would look better together, and I typically, like others suggested, group my villains together. This is also a weird way to organize teams, but since mine are similarly grouped in rows like this, I organize the teams together and then organize them chronologically by publication, so for example, you begin with FA X-Men and end with All New X-Men.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great display, Tarheel! Mind if I share it in the official page? 

Another amazing photo, Kris! 

A quick shot in the yard:

DCes2AOUwAAW8cR.jpg

A quick shot in the street. Natural lighting!

DCM5oDtWAAA6nK0.jpg

An easy backdrop but a heavy glow charge and a slow shutter speed.

DBgBmYYUQAAN3SI.jpg

On June 24, 2017 at 8:08 PM, DSTZach said:

Great display, Tarheel! Mind if I share it in the official page? 

Another amazing photo, Kris! 

A quick shot in the yard:

DCes2AOUwAAW8cR.jpg

A quick shot in the street. Natural lighting!

DCM5oDtWAAA6nK0.jpg

An easy backdrop but a heavy glow charge and a slow shutter speed.

DBgBmYYUQAAN3SI.jpg

Absolutely Zach  please feel free to post anywhere. 

On June 18, 2017 at 0:20 PM, OvenproofBug6 said:

I honestly just stared at this for a while in awe. I've been collecting the same area of mates since last year, and while I'm nowhere near this, I've come along way. I'm really impressed with the completion of all these teams. Anyways, in terms of displaying them, I third that Excalibur would look better together, and I typically, like others suggested, group my villains together. This is also a weird way to organize teams, but since mine are similarly grouped in rows like this, I organize the teams together and then organize them chronologically by publication, so for example, you begin with FA X-Men and end with All New X-Men.

Thank you all for the kind compliments. I will make the Excalibur change. I really like your ideas a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...