UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if that was across the street from your place. I love the shots!

Made it to the shore! Not seen in these pics, my wife trying to keep my two kids from wading into the water fully dressed and my infant son from eating sand while I took photos.

MMJackBoat.jpg

MMSalazarRun.jpg

MMWillBeach.jpg

These were packaged samples from a case assortment out of the warehouse, by the way.

Edited by DSTZach

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Could use some feedback and advice on my display. My fave corner of the Marvel Universe is the X-Men. So I started with them....the next will be the greater Marvel Universe. Any advice is much appreciated. 

dd1a86e6e7bd8d0df0e67efc85bc420d_zpsqskt

35700b439e0e55d62135818bbb3bdf2e_zps918w

Edited by TarHeel83

That's a great display, I wish I had the space to do something like that.

I'd second grouping the Excalibur members (as well as the BoM, some general villains, and maybe Wolverine variants/characters). The only other thing I can think of is more of a personal aesthetic thing than an actual flaw, but I wouldn't put the silver age X-Men, New Mutants, and 90's uniform team so close together. As it is, they kind of blend together into one group, but that might be intentional on your part.