UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

Haha, so glad i'm not the only one who uses a sideways Iron Man Select base as a diorama. Love the HAMMER Industries one too (even if it's obsolete now).

That War Machine shot is great; glad we're getting him as well as Patriot; i love this WM design so much more than the first.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d been listening to a lot of “the Thrilling Adventure Hour” podcast and realized it’d be pretty easy to make a quick custom of Sparks Nevada and Croach the Tracker using parts in my extras bin (or at least quick customs of what I thought they’d look like, since it’s an all audio thing)

and since I needed a new avatar to replace the Halloween one I’d be using 5 months out of season I took this picture:post-1897-0-59495100-1367681531_thumb.pn

it’s not perfect, but I liked the base.

That Hellboy is phenomenal!

And Zach those Iron Man photos are just sensational. Are the backdrops etc easy to come by?

Half were shot on the Iron Man Mark VI Select base, and that was reissued for Avengers. War machine had a copper color one, and the new IM3 Selects will get similar bases.

The other diorama was pieces of slate from my front steps. I redid them not too long ago and saved some good pieces, since I used to shoot on them all the time. The pillar piece is a really dirty piece of artificial lumber, I think.

I think the flying glove shot was on some kitchen tile.

Hellboy is amazing, I gotta thank Shamrock for the little devil.

Wait, his jetpack doesn't actually fit on that fire base does it? That's a trick right?

Just some careful balance wink.png

"Target Acquired

GEll3WD.jpg?1

"Please, I have kids!"

null-14.jpg

Edited by Punisher