UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks gang... no tricks in this one, the whole body is chromed, and that is real shine and flares coming off of him, I was shining a skinny flashlight on him and taking pics. The only photoshopping is his face, and muscle details, which were done in illustrator by another member (who I'm not sure if its my place to reveal here or not, I will ask) I didnt tinker with the picture, other than just cropping and resizing it. I'll do another one without the flashlight if you guys woud like.?.

If anyone is looking to expand their Real Ghostbusters line (heck, I know I am), I'd suggest picking up the various Trash Pack minis found in any Target/TRU/etc. Originally I was looking at this line for the trash cans (as part of a zombie board game I'm making) and was going to throw away the figures. However, a friend of mine had a revelation....

image10.jpeg

Having recently watched some epsiodes again, I noticed there's always the goblin/ghost group shot somewhere in the episode, like so:

image11.jpeg

Just a random gathering of little ghosts pursing the GB's- these track pack monsters are not only the perfect scale but also fit the animated style to a T. Highly recommended!

Edited by Jeff

If anyone is looking to expand their Real Ghostbusters line (heck, I know I am), I'd suggest picking up the various Trash Pack minis found in any Target/TRU/etc. Originally I was looking at this line for the trash cans (as part of a zombie board game I'm making) and was going to throw away the figures. However, a friend of mine had a revelation....

image10.jpeg

Having recently watched some epsiodes again, I noticed there's always the goblin/ghost group shot somewhere in the episode, like so:

image11.jpeg

Just a random gathering of little ghosts pursing the GB's- these track pack monsters are not only the perfect scale but also fit the animated style to a T. Highly recommended!

Ha, that's perfect!