UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

General Minimate Pictures Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your QC MMao - he'll make a great stand-in with the other 90's x-force minimates!

HOLY COW MJ! What ever could you need all those for? Are you campaigning to be the next army builder figure?

Sorry dude, but what's QC?

SC040-1.jpg

I don't think they are in production anymore, but someone is producing KOs of them that you can find on ebay and other places. I have a few of both the originals and the KOs (you can see the difference in color in one of my pics above)and they are of pretty similar quality. Even the kit skeleton came from the accessories that come with the sets.

I just wanted to address this. They are on clearance at Hobby Link Japan.

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYMB-09

http://www.hlj.com/product/kbymb-10

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYMB-11

I managed to get some free time and take some photos of my newest acquired minimates. :biggrin:

8038514618_0b734f5235_b.jpg

I also took this one shot of Jubilee. I think she's an awesome minimate btw. :tongue:

8038510095_335b746f63.jpg

I only noticed that Cyclops & Rogue look like they are holding hands behind Jubilee, I'm pretty sure they weren't :lol:

Some damn fine pictures on this thread of late, i've enjoyed looking at everyones contributions.

Rich

i figure this isnt the BEST place to ask this, but since this thread is dedicated to photography, does anyone know where to find a good cheap lightbox?

Make one your self out of a cardboard box! Or if you'd rather buy one, ebay is flooded with them for about 25 bucks.

1349134384[/url]' post='246316']

I'm going to throw my hat into the ring with:

Cortana, active camo spartan and... my shot in the dark is active camo Brute!

T.

How the hell did you...? I know what it was and I can't even see it. Technically there are two different Camo Spartans, but really, getting the brute is impressive. You win.

i figure this isnt the BEST place to ask this, but since this thread is dedicated to photography, does anyone know where to find a good cheap lightbox?

I just bought a very good one from England for 60 euros. It comes with two lights,4 backdrops,a tripod and its carrying bag.

Edited by Kostisfire

Forgot I even took this one...

xmenDG2003.jpg

Edited by MMao