• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_9368.JPG

:lol:

Great idea!

I'm jealous of two things:

1. That I did not think of this first

2. That you have that many Flash figures

It reminds me of the first season of Big Bang Theory where they all dressed as the Flash for Halloween. Raj suggested that they all stand in a line so they would look like the Flash moving fast.

Can I ask you where did you get the great buildings and the pavement?

IMG_9368.JPG

:lol:

Great idea!

I'm jealous of two things:

1. That I did not think of this first

2. That you have that many Flash figures

It reminds me of the first season of Big Bang Theory where they all dressed as the Flash for Halloween. Raj suggested that they all stand in a line so they would look like the Flash moving fast.

Can I ask you where did you get the great buildings and the pavement?

Thanks! Did you get a chance to click the link? It also leads to my Flash collection gallery.

The buildings I saw in a toy store here in the Philippines several years ago. X-Blocks or Block-X or something.

Also have a couple of Mega Bloks buildings from their old Marvel/Spiderman series. (see the other pics)

The Bank was from a Megabloks Spiderman Movie set I think.

A Mega Bloks Halo battlefield set was used for the desert and bunker.

The backdrop to the desert and the pavement were from christmas stores.

The Ice backdrop was from a cheap plastic animal set found in a toy store here as well. (came with the tiny penguins in the pic)

The pillars were from a pet shop that sold aquarium accessories.

CLICK HERE for more minimate pics!

Thanks! Did you get a chance to click the link? It also leads to my Flash collection gallery.

Nice Gallery :) The use of setbuildings such as the Mega Bloks ones is really neat. I've added your blog to my list and i'm following you now on blogspot. :biggrin: (just so you're sure my username on that is superiorraw).

I love the last picture (referencing Skyrim). :lol:

Rich

Nice Gallery :) The use of setbuildings such as the Mega Bloks ones is really neat. I've added your blog to my list and i'm following you now on blogspot. :biggrin: (just so you're sure my username on that is superiorraw).

I love the last picture (referencing Skyrim). :lol:

Rich

Thanks for sharing the link - those are awesome big group / battle scene photos!

That really is such a good pic, and it made me realize what wave 3 needs. Dark Calico Jack.

Seduced by Morgan le Fey's dark magic, Calico Jack turns against his friends to join Morgan. Now it it up to Anne, Mary, Barnet and Tom to bring Jack back from the brink, before he destroys them all! But how far will they go to mitigate a dark deed once done?

Repaint Jack in black, with red eyes like Gambit. That would just be the bees knees.

Today, on a very special Monday edition of Action Figure Friday:

Jack needs to learn to watch his back. Especially around those stealthy ninja chicks.

jackninja.jpg

The Junkions become lumberjacks. They're okay. Really they just work all night and sleep all day.

junkions1.jpg

Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but women prefer rubies.

anne1.jpg

Aaah! Thanks, geohound. Man, I love Stilt-Man. I've been making "The Stilt-Man was here." and even "The most tallest man in the world jokes in my head since I saw it. ("I don't always drink beer, but when I do, look out below!") And that Nightcrawler pic... I need to dress Ben Grimm up like Blackbeard again, stat. And great Man-Spider, Jeff!