UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

youbastards' customs - ALIEN Ripley & EFNY Snake Plissken [01-21-2015]

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Wow - Loves it! THIS is what i was thinking when i heard Sauron had been announced. I would not be too unhappy at all is somewhere down the track, DST did a little parts re-use along with a modified head and tail to create something like this for a Savage Land set.

Very nice work YB.

D'oh, sorry Tenime, those previous pix didn't have the crotch cap, that's why it looks like his pants are inside of him!

I really liked Freaqualizer's idea of using thigh covers instead of painting the knee joints, and I just happened to have a spare Avengers Movie Hulk on-hand, so I made the switch. It isn't purple, but Sauron has been shown wearing brownish pants, so it works.

This is using Movie Hulk's crotch piece and thigh covers over Reaper's legs. However, in order to get the crotch cap to fit, I had to cut the back of it off completely. It's only needed for cosmetic purposes from the front and the tail completely covers the back, so it isn't noticeable at all. Movie Hulk is a darker green than Reaper, but the amount of Movie Hulk skin used in this mod is limited to that shown around the torn pants. Easier than painting, but modification is still required. :\

20130903_115358.jpg

c7804f65-96bd-465a-a871-8ce66a75a0b6.jpg

For a character like Sauron, I don't think the thigh covers give that much more bulk, I really like the end results! :thumbsup:

Edited by youbastards

• 3 weeks later...