• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Here is 80's Black Widow that I made for Zach:

BlackWidow-ZOat1.jpg

BlackWidow-ZOat2.jpg

BlackWidow-ZOat3.jpg

I finally started getting around to making 90's X-Factor, I think these are going to be quite a ways out if DST ever makes them.

I commissioned Luke to make me a 90's X-Factor Strong Guy, and he also designed some decals for me to make 90's X-Factor Multiple Man. I still have decals to make more MM, but need to find my extra Mr. Sinisters, who I used as the base. The coat is from the DST Multiple Man release. I also need to make some covers for the hole in the head.

X-Factor1.jpg

Edited by youbastards

wow - i was worried that you couldn't get his x-logo to fit on his forehead without squishing down his face too far, but you've made it look great!

Thanks guys! Yeah, these are the coats from the DST Multiple Man, I would like to have used the coat from IM2 Nick Fury, repainted brown, but I couldn't find enough of him at a reasonable price.

fig0969flg.jpg

Luke, that would be awesome! If you just want to send me the file, I can print them myself. I need a couple extra Multiple Man decals too, if you don't mind sharing the files for those too? also, feel free to share out/post these decals you made me if you want to!

I sent you some sheets of the inkjet adhesive film I am using, you should get it today or tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Since this is how we saw him in the majority of the movie, I thought my collection needed a Tony Stark from The Avengers!

Avengers-TonyStark.jpg

I added the Black Sabbath shirt detail to Luke's Steve Jobs black shirt decal. The Mark VII bracelets are watches painted silver. The base Minimate is Nathan Drake. I couldn't find and shots online of the color of pants Stark was wearing in the movie, so I just kept Nathan Drake's legs/feet.

If anyone wants it, here is the decal I made.

Avengers-TonyStark-BlackSabbath.jpg

great job on stark. I'm pretty sure he was wearing black dress slacks. He looks great though. I stand corrected, tony is actually sporting what look like charcoal colored cargo pants

Edited by BannersID

• 5 weeks later...

Modern Luke Cage, not necessarily Thunderbolts version, just an updated look. Recipe is Expendables parts (with hat from Vigilante Spider-Man), with Stone Cold's chestpiece painted yellow.

Still debating if I want to add some addtional details to the chest, and working on a sunglasses solution.

IMAG0310-1-1.jpg

IMAG0308-1-1.jpg

Nice! I have a plain chest decal for a big chest that I used for my Dark X-Men Beast. Can send it on to you if you want to see how the chest might look with some detail. The lines I used are quite thick, but have look and see if you want me to email it to you.