UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

I like the look of these quite a bit. The Spartans may need a little bit of a wash to bring out the details in the armor though. I'm sure I'll end up with enough 'mates of the Master Chief to give it a try.

To those of you who dislike them: How would you like to see them put together? Honest question, I just don't see how they could be done much differently and still look enough like the characters to be worthwhile.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Art Asylum shows the packaged pics on their website it usually takes 5-6 weeks to show up in stores. They showed the TRU 2 packs, boxset and Warthog all in late Oct so that puts for a early/mid Dec release.

Currently Amazon lists the Halo boxset for a Dec 1st release and the Warthog for Dec 8th.

WAIT WHAT! it says that the release date is 12/17/10 that weird because the boxset and warthog are due soon right probabely just an error like MISTER CHIEF.................. GOD I HATE TRU!!!

You hate them...for taking a month to get in the wave...even though they actually have this one up for pre-order unlike most minimates...and the fact that they misspelled one letter of Master Chief.

Well...to each his own i guess.

The fact that i can guarantee getting them, get them before Christmas, and not have to search stores for them puts me at ease. Especially since i wanted a team of all Active Camo. i LOVE Active Camo.

Besides, you'll have the Warthogs and Boxset to (hopefully) hold you over for two weeks.

WAIT WHAT! it says that the release date is 12/17/10 that weird because the boxset and warthog are due soon right probabely just an error like MISTER CHIEF.................. GOD I HATE TRU!!!

You hate them...for taking a month to get in the wave...even though they actually have this one up for pre-order unlike most minimates...and the fact that they misspelled one letter of Master Chief.

The fact that i can guarantee getting them, get them before Christmas, and not have to search stores for them puts me at ease. Especially since i wanted a team of all Active Camo. i LOVE Active Camo.

Besides, you'll have the Warthogs and Boxset to (hopefully) hold you over for two weeks.

:angry: HEY!!! yeah i do hate TRU because i have been waiting forever for these mates and the fact is that they have had these in their stupid warehouse for awhile now and yeah this is not the only time they have misspelled a figure and i know its only mister cheif but still the fact is that they should know how to spell so yeah i do hate them so mind your own buisness OKAY!! god some people!! DONT MESS WID ME YAH JERSEY JERK!!!! :angry:

Hey just chill out a little dude,like he said to each his own,and if you want him to mind his own business,then why post a comment in the first place?Also,you spelled "With" wrong.

"Jersey Jerk." I like it.

Anyway...

I wasn't able to pre-order yet, and may not with Mattel's two upcoming sales this month which i completely forgot about, but i may just make the "Christmas present" excuse.

Or just leave them in my cart for a few days and see if i can actually buy King Greyskull and Grizzlor before they sell out; in other words, there's a highly-probable chance that i'm pre-ordering these. :lol:

EDIT: Much thanks to BrobotC for saying what i wanted to; i wasn't in the mood to start a fight. Thanks, Bro.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

:angry: HEY!!! yeah i do hate TRU because i have been waiting forever for these mates and the fact is that they have had these in their stupid warehouse for awhile now and yeah this is not the only time they have misspelled a figure and i know its only mister cheif but still the fact is that they should know how to spell so yeah i do hate them so mind your own buisness OKAY!! god some people!! DONT MESS WID ME YAH JERSEY JERK!!!! :angry:

You gotta relax man, they're just toys. I want them really bad, yeah, but as long as they come out, I'm good. Internet fights are like the Special Olympics...

i would just like to say i am sorry for my outburts i have been on edge lately and when i saw that comment it just made me flip if you would like to know why i am on edge it is because i have been diagnosed with an illness some thing to do with my heart i wont go into detail so ive just been worried is all becuase unless they find the problem i could hit the bucket as we say in my country lol and yeah i did spell it wrong lol so i would like to say im sry becuase reading u guys comments lift my spirits and these minimates just basically get me through worrying i remember when i first found out i just sat in my room and cried until my little plastic friends took me to the world of Imagination so im sry if i affended any one and thank you guys for all the comments and thank DST for making my toy a minimate

PS. cant wait for my halo mates its gonna be awesome