UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice the description for Box Set 5 changed? The picture shows the black ninja, half cammo MC, Doughnut and Grif. Here's the description though.

The game's tenth anniversary may be behind us, but excitement is at an all-time high for the next installment of Halo! It's the year of Halo 4, and DST has an all-new wave of Halo Minimates ready to for their next mission! This four pack includes a Spartan MK7 (Pink), Hayabusa Spartan (Black), Miranda Keyes and Master Chief (Half Active Camo). Each Minimate stands 2" tall with 14 points of articulation and a variety of removable and interchangeable parts and accessories and is packed on a blister card.

Where does it still say that? That changed a while ago.

Series 5 is now listed at TRU.com, but out of stock. I didn't realize these were coming so soon.

That was likely a sample case, but the box set hits this week or next, I'm not sure.

Great pics, Geohound! Series 5 is paired up for maximum army-building, and I need to shoot those shots soon. Like, tonight! #NIGHTSHOOT

Minijeff's shot of a Warthog being rushed by zombies made me want to shoot more nighttime Halo shots. We'll see how they come out.

Did anyone notice the description for Box Set 5 changed? The picture shows the black ninja, half cammo MC, Doughnut and Grif. Here's the description though.

The game's tenth anniversary may be behind us, but excitement is at an all-time high for the next installment of Halo! It's the year of Halo 4, and DST has an all-new wave of Halo Minimates ready to for their next mission! This four pack includes a Spartan MK7 (Pink), Hayabusa Spartan (Black), Miranda Keyes and Master Chief (Half Active Camo). Each Minimate stands 2" tall with 14 points of articulation and a variety of removable and interchangeable parts and accessories and is packed on a blister card.

Where does it still say that? That changed a while ago.

Series 5 is now listed at TRU.com, but out of stock. I didn't realize these were coming so soon.

That was likely a sample case, but the box set hits this week or next, I'm not sure.

Great pics, Geohound! Series 5 is paired up for maximum army-building, and I need to shoot those shots soon. Like, tonight! #NIGHTSHOOT

Minijeff's shot of a Warthog being rushed by zombies made me want to shoot more nighttime Halo shots. We'll see how they come out.

thanks for the love of that pic...once there are more zombies out I have more plans for more pics like those ones...and shooting them during sun down was a great atmosphere to them!

Jeff of the Minis

Yup, isn't that big o' me?

The troop builder pack is Spartan Mark VI in red and blue and both have ODST and Rogue hemlets to swap out. This almost makes me want to play Halo to figure out who these people are. I can't really tell if any of these are rereleases.

Mine aren't going to get here until probably tomorrow, but it is nice to hear there are some options. I am still somewhat upset about not getting Elites, but hey, at least someone has them. Groundhog, do the elites come with a bunch of cool stuff too, or are they just elites in a box?

Ooo, these last two waves finally have stuff to make me buy Halo Minimates :) The two main characters, MC and Cortana was a great pack, but now I can get Donut, Griff, Caboose and Sarge?! I only started playing Halo this year, but I've been a fan or Red vs Blue for years. I also like the look of the half camo Spartan.

In Halo you unlock armor through achievements, which you can then customize for your multiplayer character. You can switch between helmets, chests, and shoulder pads, so the red and blue set allows you to customize your mate like in the game, to an extent.

I still wish they came with a variety of guns though. Too many assault rifles. :confused:

Edited by Punisher

Halo 3 armor unlocks through achievements. Halo Reach you just play and earn points constantly and choose which ones you want to get, and there's more as you rank yourself up and blah blah. Two notes. The blue Mark VI spartan has been released before. I know the Mark VI and ODST helmets are out. I think the Rouge too, but hell, I haven't looked at all myHalo guys. What really interests me here is that the Prophet of Regret pack not only has a torso raiser on, but the other two raisers in what appear to be the right colors for the other two Prophets, who DON'T come with them. That's a nice touch. I wish the elites were a more metallic purple, but I'm still going to buy a bunch of them. Thanks for the pics groundhog.

Edited by The Geohound