UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

NOOOOO!! I finally got box set four today, and opened it and all the figures are amazing, especially Master Chief. His new boots are fantastic, but in taking the accessories out, I come to find little Cortana is broken off her platform thingy. I didn't notice it earlier, because she was stuck in the tape and thus not rattling around. Must email Customer Service.

Her foot peg doesn't fit into the hole on the reader? I thought they were all removable.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1338174973[/url]' post='228304']
1338003343[/url]' post='228070']

NOOOOO!! I finally got box set four today, and opened it and all the figures are amazing, especially Master Chief. His new boots are fantastic, but in taking the accessories out, I come to find little Cortana is broken off her platform thingy. I didn't notice it earlier, because she was stuck in the tape and thus not rattling around. Must email Customer Service.

Her foot peg doesn't fit into the hole on the reader? I thought they were all removable.

The little one's supposed to come off? If she is, the peg on mine broke off in the hole then.

The little one's supposed to come off? If she is, the peg on mine broke off in the hole then.

Maybe I just got one that came with no glue. Contact CS, they should be able to get you a replacement.

1338175850[/url]' post='228307']
1338175495[/url]' post='228306']

Maybe I just got one that came with no glue. Contact CS, they should be able to get you a replacement.

Yep. Fired off an email last night, but if not it's not a real big deal. She's In TRU packs as well, and I'll most likely grab a whole set of those, plus extras. Oh, before I forget, Keyes is even better in person than in pictures. I absolute love him. And I'm really surprised at just how much of a range of motion you can get out of the Prophet of Truth's head and neck. I was worried he'd basically be more of a statue thana figure, but he's really great. Can't wait to get ahold of the other two.

Hey cool beans. My replacement Cortana hologram piece came today. Thanks DST!

Also, Zach, you're absolutely right, it does separate into two pieces. My original one did still break the peg off in the base though.

Another thing, I am considering co-opting and modifying your Keyes shot idea. That cool with you? I will accept silence as a yes.

Edited by The Geohound

Just got wave 4 and I must say it is by far my favorite wave.Well done D.S.T.

• 1 month later...

Did anyone notice the description for Box Set 5 changed? The picture shows the black ninja, half cammo MC, Doughnut and Grif. Here's the description though.

The game's tenth anniversary may be behind us, but excitement is at an all-time high for the next installment of Halo! It's the year of Halo 4, and DST has an all-new wave of Halo Minimates ready to for their next mission! This four pack includes a Spartan MK7 (Pink), Hayabusa Spartan (Black), Miranda Keyes and Master Chief (Half Active Camo). Each Minimate stands 2" tall with 14 points of articulation and a variety of removable and interchangeable parts and accessories and is packed on a blister card.

That's better than my shot!

And yeah, I don't think I've released any official pictures of the TRU wave of Series 5. Will do so promptly. Need to set up a photo shoot, as well, which I'm sure Geohound will just redo later, at a higher level of quality.

That's the original description for it and now it's the four spartan box. I have been bitching about it for months now. But if it changed back to that and I AM getting Miranda, then hooray. But since Zach seems to keep apologizing for her not being in it whenever I bitch and whine about it (Hi Zach!) I'd say it's just not likely.

1342704988[/url]' post='237855']

That's better than my shot!

And yeah, I don't think I've released any official pictures of the TRU wave of Series 5. Will do so promptly. Need to set up a photo shoot, as well, which I'm sure Geohound will just redo later, at a higher level of quality.

Awwwww. Thanks Zach. Really, I only redid that one picture of yours because the idea just seemed so perfect. Yours was by no means terrible. I just wanted to do one of my own. I still haven't done series 4. I need to get on that. And I did order up all but the last Prophet, because he was all gone bye bye, but hopefully I get the other ones.

And are the elites both in the same two pack? And the marines? Halo army building genius right there.

Edited by The Geohound