UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend checked the TRU computer and they are showing on order at the warehouse which means probably within 4-6 weeks now, but you never know. Usually the pics go up right around when they show up on order in their system.

How did your friend manage to find them in the TRU system? I had a very helpful employee today look in the system and she could not find them at all. She tried searching by company, key word, and even price. Returned nothing for Halo minimates. Any chance of getting the 6 digit code?

Edited by Onyx_6

I'll have to get the SKU next time I go there.

But there is a trick that not many employees know how to do. When they use the CSIS System if you do a normal search it will only show stuff that is in store or has been recently. The easiest way to find it and any upcoming minimates is to have them do this:

Click Search by list.

Choose Diamond Select toys.

Under "World" choose boys/sports

the next step is the key to finding stuff that hasn't showed up in store yet. have them click "National search".

That will show you items that are old and still in the system and stuff that hasn't come out yet.

From there they can put the sku into the ASGARD program to check the warehouse if its there, or if its on order.

Right now both the Halo 2 packs and the Warthog are on order.

I'll try to remember to jot down both SKUs next time i'm in there.

man my wallet has been hurting lately and i get the feeling its going to be like this all winter -these look great :)

OHH WOW! when i saw these i made a mess in my pants some one get me a tissue or two lol naw but these do look great i was skeptical at first but those look OMG and the packaging amazing!

also did anybody see that the army builder Marine and ODST in active Cameo are in one set great now i have about Twenty sets to buy

as you can see im a mega halo fan

I haven't bought any new mates in about 3 years, but I am proud to say that I will be purchasing ALL of these.

I haven't bought any new mates in about 3 years, but I am proud to say that I will be purchasing ALL of these.

Oh and the Arbiter DOES in fact come with a weapon ( A plasma sword). If you zoom into the picture, you can see it at the bottom

of the packaging

I love Halo but these minimates just don't do anything for me. I can't imagine these guys are going to be too poseable and they don't even look like minimates any more they are so sculpted and bulked up...I really wanted to want these but after seeing more pics I'm a solid PASS...

:(

Edited by Robbie

Sku Numbers:

Halo Minimate Series 1: 611843

Halo warthog MM: 637516

Thank you so much. I was going to ask again tomorrow, using the barcode seen in the pictures, but this will be so much easier!

Edit: stupid auto correcting iPod....

Edited by Onyx_6

hey it looks as if the marines in the box set and the series 1 TRU packs are different so ill have like a bunch of different marines sweet! :biggrin:

OH

and they kind of cheaped out on the paint for the scout spartan its a shame too cuz i kind wanted the scout so now im only getting the box set for two figs the marine and the elite and i guess the scout even though it looks so weird lol

Edited by ironfist1234