UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, after sitting down with Halo 4 over the last few days, I'm really bummed we aren't getting more 'mates. :(

Ditto. I would like more of the aliens. More vehicles would be cool, too.

Ditto. I would like more of the aliens. More vehicles would be cool, too.

The battle beast looks good, i don't think they got any prob to even make Hunters, Grunts or even Floods back then..I already start to imagine how Halo 4 aliens would be in a minimate form..The promethean knight and even the Didact..Am really upset the license ended earlier..Well i was hoping they at least got the chance to make Masterchief in Halo 4 armor..

post-6457-0-39550200-1352461966_thumb.pn

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked up another Warthog (M12 FAV) thanks to TRU's clearance sale. $15 down from $25 was impossible to pass up. If I wasn't saving up for Marvel Series 15 (which still hasn't shown up here yet), I'd be picking up a couple of the others at $7 a pop. Great deals for army builders.

i picked up the noble team 3 pack this weekend for 14.99 also. would love to find some of them cheaper but the halo stuff is pretty much out of stock around here.

I was in a TRU sunday though and the normal halo 2 packs were regular price still here :(

Picked up a Warthog for $6.48 and 2 Halo Wave 2 packs for $3.49 about 2 weeks ago in central NJ (Jackal / Green Spartan Scout). I had not seen any like these elsewhere in a while, certainly not this cheap.

These are still not on sale at my closest TRU, but they only have a a couple of 2-packs left anyway. I rarely leave that place without at least one Halo 2-pack.

I also picked up the Warthog with the Noble team (3 figures) for 14.99 about a week ago or so - thanks for the heads up on the clearance.

I had also not realized that TRU had moved all of the video game 'mates to the video game section of the store - lots of Halo there, Tekken / Street Fighter, some Sony stuff too.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

necroposthalo.jpg.460daf851eb07d5d9e606391da14d597.jpg

Hey MMU members,

I've recently started to expand my collection of minimates from the Halo line.

I've read quite extensively here, and around the web. I was wondering, in the end..  Did/has anyone attempted customs of flood, or Grunts? I know it seems many seek out the Halo Megabloks figures to fill the gaps in this line.. Grunts and Flood especially.

It'd be cool to see anyone's customs, and or some comparison picks showing MegaBloks grunts alongside Minimate figures.

SORRY if this topic popping up gets anyone's hopes up!
I doubt now if there will ever be any more Halo MMs, seeing as the brand seems in decline, after Halo 4, then 5 slowly killing off enthusiasm.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/16/2020 at 10:53 AM, The Rise of Justice said:

Hi, I started collecting Halo Minimates. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which other ones are the same color as the light green Warthog driver. Thanks 

Hmm you may try to check minimate database for all available minimate vehicles! It’s a minimate encyclopaedia! Hail Ivan!