UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be told, the last wave I got early and decided to sell them before they came out knowing I'd be able to buy them back later. I actually lost money on them instead. There just doesn't seem to be as big a market for these as there is for Marvel.

And I posted the group pic on DSTs Facebook page and they mentioned how wave 3 hasn't even shipped yet...

Edited by groundhog7s

I like how the active camo looks in sunlight-it realy brings out the crispness of the effect. But yeah, the pics kind of have a 'how I spent my summer vacation' feel to them. I expected to see a picture of the warthog driving by a Beach Blanket Bingo type scene.

Is that the actual weapon that comes with the Jackel Sniper? It looks more like a Mega Bloks or Brickarms weapon. I hope it is, it looks great!

Edited by Onyx_6

Has anyone seen the Rocket Warthog in store yet? I might just be impatient, but since TRU Box Sets don't show up around here I'm wondering if these might skip my TRUs too.

I know they're online, but I have low confidence in receiving a photo-worthy bubble from the .com.

*Actually I'm just posting this so they'll "coincidentally" show up when I check after work tonight.

**Those quote marks around coincidentally are supposed to be "air quotes". Meaning I know about the conspiracy.

***Those quote marks around air quotes are just regular quotes.

****I can't type "air quotes" without visualizing the gesture.

*****Can you read it without visualizing the gesture?

******LIAR!

*******I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. It's not about you, it's about the talking lizard living in my sink.

I have a request for someone with the Sgt. Johnson minimate. Could you post a picture of the Gabe Jones (from the Captain America movie series) with Sgt. Johnson's hat on from a couple of angles?

It's the ONLY reason I want to buy a Sgt. Johnson and want to know if it's really worth it ( IF I can find one, that is).

Thanks a heap!

-Matt

I'm afraid I don't have the Gabe at hand but I just dropped you a message about a Sgt. Johnson minimate I have if you're still looking for one.

• 2 weeks later...

Wave 4 is looking great with Hayabusa, Brute War Chieftan, ODST, Prophet, Cortana, Halo 1 Master Chief and Arbiter Ripa Moramee.

http://www.oafe.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/sdcc_mm_halo.jpg

And a Scorpion Tank coming in 2012. I'm a happy Halo fan.

Hopefully the line lasts long enough for some Grunts, Drones and the rest of the Spartan armor designs to be made.