UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

:lol:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, DST... Spartans are genetically enhanced super-soldiers like Captain America... ODST are just normal joes like Navy Seals...

I think its actually a Spartan with the ODST armor, which you can use in the game's mulitplayer. He is still wearing the Spartan chestpiece, so that seems like the logical answer to me.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh...yeah, like I said, I don't play the games, so I was just going off of the little bit of expanded universe I knew. shrugshoulders.gif

Which is more than I know. The extent of my knowledge for HALO is Red vs Blue.

On a completely unrelated note, my clear...whoever he is, is missing one of the upper leg armor things. Went back to TRU to pick up a spare but they were sold out of half of the packs (plenty of Master Chief sets and the one with the bulky orange and brown armor guy).

Interesting to hear that the more army building style packs seem to be selling. I think this is a really good time for them, with Reach being fresh in people's minds and McFarlane having really slowed down their product.

The active camo ODST is a Spartan. in Halo 3 multiplayer there are many different sets of armors you can customize your character with. Mark V, Mark VI, ODST, Rogue, CQB, Scout, Security, Hyabusa, EVA, Recon, and E.O.D. All armors have different helmets, but some of them do not have unique chest pieces or shoulders. The ODST, Rogue, Mark V, and Mark VI, which is the armor Master chief wears in Halo 3, all share the same shoulder and chest armor.

My TRU is on its FOURTH restock of these already. I see the pegs empty and then the next day they are full and then gone again within a few days and then full again. Man, these things are selling like crazy! I love my warthog and I can see why those sell so quick.

I wasn't expecting these to be so popular - I sold out of the army builder cases before they even arrived here, went to Diamond to get more, and they are also sold out!

did you itleast keep a case or two for yourself?good news you sold out- bad news you cant get more!!

a got my four pack today and i immediatly noticed this,

post-1740-1293151796_thumb.jpg

The boxset was labeled with a TRU two pack nameplate.

post-1740-1293151922_thumb.jpg

the elite holds his gun a little awkward, it seems like the hand was designed to hold a sword,

post-1740-1293151982_thumb.jpg

other than that its a cool pack and it finally comes with a shotgun :D .

Got my series 1 set and a dump case. Seeing how varied the IM2 dump case was ( a lot of collectors got different ratios of mates per case), I thought we could see if DST got their act together with their QC. Here's the breakdown of my dump (case that is):

Elite Assault armour (gold) x 1

Elite Assault (khaki) x 2

ODST (olive) x 2

CQB Spartan (cyan) x 3

Mark VI Spartan x 4

Anybody else get the same or something way off?

My set matches that.

and finally i now have enough master chefs to do this:

P1040212.jpg

Anybody care to show me how to fit six figures into a Warthog? (As promised on the packaging.)

Anybody care to show me how to fit six figures into a Warthog? (As promised on the packaging.)

Honestly, I've tried it, and the maximum I can get is FIVE figures...

post-3098-1293165239_thumb.jpg

How's about placing a mate on the hood

? Edited by MINI_MYTE

Honestly, I've tried it, and the maximum I can get is FIVE figures...

post-3098-1293165239_thumb.jpg

I am looking at mine now and i think maybe two mates can grip the door frame side of the window and sit on the door hole.

Got my series 1 set and a dump case. Seeing how varied the IM2 dump case was ( a lot of collectors got different ratios of mates per case), I thought we could see if DST got their act together with their QC. Here's the breakdown of my dump (case that is):

Elite Assault armour (gold) x 1

Elite Assault (khaki) x 2

ODST (olive) x 2

CQB Spartan (cyan) x 3

Mark VI Spartan x 4

Anybody else get the same or something way off?

My set matches that.

and finally i now have enough master chefs to do this:

P1040212.jpg

Yeah - I was wondering that myself - 6 seems a little over-the-top

With a little Krazy Glue and the day off work, I was able to get 12 HALO mates in and on my Warthog :D . Only problem is that they are there for good :huh: . Geez... come to think of it, I should have planned this out a little better :ermm: . God I hope I get another Warthog and Dump set for Christmas :( .

does someone have a golden or like everyone is saying yellow Covenant Elite minimate they could take a picture of im dying to see a pic of one.

please-please-please

Edited by eclipse