UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=16696

being that it is winter like at least 5 months of the year here I am pumped for this since it'll fit into outdorr pics so nicey...always had fun with my winter/snow themed GI Joes and vehicles when I was a kid

Jeff of the Miniacs

Thanks much. I too am looking forward to this and all the other offerings from this line.

Overall I have been pleasantly surprised by the Halo minimates. My only gripe so far is with Noble 6. I don't think that having his chest piece covering his pelvis was the best idea. It either makes him too tall or makes him look like he has no upper leg. That and the lack of weapons. ;)

gotta say ubber excited to see the single packs today is the day i hope

i think scifi genra is having troubles im getting errors on ther site currently

got the 4 pack and singles today, and they are awesome! i will try post picts a little later.

please -please - please :D

i think scifi genra is having troubles im getting errors on ther site currently

I......hope,,,,,,,,it ..................isn'''''''''''t anything to do with punctuation :) :) ;):) .

EdIt ...................im gettin same is properly errors on Ifone intalace wuddya tink ...obi wan ?

I'm absolutely certain eclipse that if you had been in the Communications Room of the Titanic in 1912 many lives would have been saved.

Got my series 1 set and a dump case. Seeing how varied the IM2 dump case was ( a lot of collectors got different ratios of mates per case), I thought we could see if DST got their act together with their QC. Here's the breakdown of my dump (case that is):

Elite Assault armour (gold) x 1

Elite Assault (khaki) x 2

ODST (olive) x 2

CQB Spartan (cyan) x 3

Mark VI Spartan x 4

Anybody else get the same or something way off?

Got my series 1 set and a dump case. Seeing how varied the IM2 dump case was ( a lot of collectors got different ratios of mates per case), I thought we could see if DST got their act together with their QC. Here's the breakdown of my dump (case that is):

ODST (olive) x 2

CQB Spartan (cyan) x 3

Mark VI Spartan x 4

your slippin man, got stuff in hand and no pictures? :P :P

Jeff of the Miniacs

ODST (olive) x 2

CQB Spartan (cyan) x 3

Mark VI Spartan x 4

my lcs got the same

I really can't believe how excited I am for these. I've never played the game and, honestly, hate the obsession that seems to go with many of the people I know who play it. But for some reason, I'm looking forward to having this line in hand than any other Minimate line right now. And I really don't know why.