UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the LCS warthog today, I'll post pics probably overthe weekend. But it's pretty much the same as TRU but muddy. I wish it had came with an EVA Spartan though.

Using this "Arbiter is a good guy" logic, I guess Darth Vader is considered a "good guy" through the original Star Wars trilogy because he redeems himself in the final 15 minutes of Jedi?

okay ive been playing halo from the beginning and i have to say that this is the arbiter from HALO 3 because not only is he gold but he uses a sword which he never used inh halo 2 but did in halo 3 so yeah this arbiter is the HAlO 3 one becuase he is not silver hes gold or brown in this case so not to cause an argument but yeah this arbiter is a good guy so we will not have the real covenant till the second boxset.

Using this "Arbiter is a good guy" logic, I guess Darth Vader is considered a "good guy" through the original Star Wars trilogy because he redeems himself in the final 15 minutes of Jedi?

okay ive been playing halo from the beginning and i have to say that this is the arbiter from HALO 3 because not only is he gold but he uses a sword which he never used inh halo 2 but did in halo 3 so yeah this arbiter is the HAlO 3 one becuase he is not silver hes gold or brown in this case so not to cause an argument but yeah this arbiter is a good guy so we will not have the real covenant till the second boxset.

Not knowing Halo at all other than the Minimates and Mega Bloks, where does the Cobalt Elite form the first LCS boxset fit in then? Isn't he/it a Covenant warrior? And what about the Elites in the single dump assortment? Thanks for the info.

Not knowing Halo at all other than the Minimates and Mega Bloks, where does the Cobalt Elite form the first LCS boxset fit in then? Isn't he/it a Covenant warrior? And what about the Elites in the single dump assortment? Thanks for the info.

Other elites are simply various enemies you fight in the campaign mode, or they are based on multiplayer, where you can mix and match various sets of armor to customize your character. The only other significant elite character in the series (not counting Halo Wars cause I haven't played it) is Half-Jaw, the Arbiter's pal.

well ill explain basically in halo 1 the elites were part of the covenant but in halo 2 they switch sides because of these guys called brutes then in halo 3 which these mates are based on the elites are all good guys so unless they bring out a new series of TRU ones then the only covenant will be the jackels the goofy guys with shields and teh brute cheiftan the black and red aromred guy with the hammer so yeah the elites in the dump case and the first box set are good guys there basically if u will part of the arbiter team lol

Man I wish my TRU restocked all the other minimates as fast as the Halo ones. But I guess that is because the Halo stuff they got last week sold out in less than a day and now today they have the pegs all completely full again. Still no MAX minimates or any of the TRU exclusive four packs though.

got the word today there on the truck tonight i have the whole case set aside for me im excited for tomarow we are always the last to see anything -in the u.s. anyway

Other elites are simply various enemies you fight in the campaign mode, or they are based on multiplayer, where you can mix and match various sets of armor to customize your character. The only other significant elite character in the series (not counting Halo Wars cause I haven't played it) is Half-Jaw, the Arbiter's pal.

well ill explain basically in halo 1 the elites were part of the covenant but in halo 2 they switch sides because of these guys called brutes then in halo 3 which these mates are based on the elites are all good guys so unless they bring out a new series of TRU ones then the only covenant will be the jackels the goofy guys with shields and teh brute cheiftan the black and red aromred guy with the hammer so yeah the elites in the dump case and the first box set are good guys there basically if u will part of the arbiter team lol

Thank you both for the explanation. It would be nice to have a full Covenant dump case, then. Hopefully next summer.

Oh No! I just got that dreaded "Back ordered" email! sucks too, because I ordered them just as soon as I saw that they where available for the pre-order

my store only had one each of the MC/Arb and Noble 6/Other guy packs, and they where hidden away behind the mega mind toys.

Boat loads of the Warthogs, though.

oh like you guys i needed to chime in to say i got back order as well -sorry for the unexpected delay bla bla bla email this sucks

i am pretty sure everyone here did it either the first day it was online or very soon afterward and it was like a month ago. did they not get the full volume that was ordered or was the preorder higher than expected and they needed more time?

Found these today and bought the Warthog set and every 2-pack except for the Reach one. They're decent, though it seems odd for how long Mega Bloks has been doing the HALO stuff that DST is now doing them.

Also, am I the only one whom hates how they did the Arbiter's head? The helmet doesn't seem to match up at all with the eyes of the tampo and the head seems to want to not keep the helmet on.

Edited by MST3KFan

Found these today and bought the Warthog set and every 2-pack except for the Reach one. They're decent, though it seems odd for how long Mega Bloks has been doing the HALO stuff that DST is now doing them.

Also, am I the only one whom hates how they did the Arbiter's head? The helmet doesn't seem to match up at all with the eyes of the tampo and the head seems to want to not keep the helmet on.

yeah the helmet comes off easy and if yo try to push the head just popps off i think i might shave the parts a little for a better fit.

use punctuation much? I couldn't read past the first line :blink:

Looks like TRU.com has a new ship date of 12/22 with a note about guaranteed delivery by 12/24 with standard shipping....not sure about that one, with TRU.com's shipping history. <_<

i too saw that. I am eternally optimistic though so hopefully we will received the orders before the new year.

I went by TRU when I got off work yesterday morning and was surprised to find the Warthog on the shelf with the MAX stuff. The two packs were no where to be seen but after scanning the top of the shelf I found a whole case of them so I got 1 of the MC / Arbiter, Sgt. Johnson / CQC, Clear ODST / UNSC and 2 of the Jorge / Noble 6. I will probably go back and get the Warthog today.