UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i finally found them (i guess it has only been a little over a week) I got to tru at 8:30 and saw the shelve full of minimates! they were not the same when i left... no camera at work but i will post some picts when i get home, unless someone else posts them first

Well on a whim I decided to go to TRU this morning instead of calling like yesterday. I got there just after 7 and found 4 Warthogs on the shelves where the McFarland characters had been. I was really excited to find them. My favorite employee, who is always willing to help me find or look up item, asked if I found everything this morning and I asked about the 2-packs. When he looked them up on the computer it said they had 12 on the floor. :thumbsup:

Enlisting the help of another employee as well, the three of searched half the store, including the back room. No luck finding them. :confused:

As I was leaving one of the managers asked if I had found what I was looking for today and I told him what happened. He asked what to look for and told me that he would keep an eye today and on he truck tomorrow to see if they surfaced; promising to set a set aside for me.

I really love the employees at my TRU. :yes:

Well on a whim I decided to go to TRU this morning instead of calling like yesterday. I got there just after 7 and found 4 Warthogs on the shelves where the McFarland characters had been. I was really excited to find them. My favorite employee, who is always willing to help me find or look up item, asked if I found everything this morning and I asked about the 2-packs. When he looked them up on the computer it said they had 12 on the floor. :thumbsup:

Enlisting the help of another employee as well, the three of searched half the store, including the back room. No luck finding them. :confused:

As I was leaving one of the managers asked if I had found what I was looking for today and I told him what happened. He asked what to look for and told me that he would keep an eye today and on he truck tomorrow to see if they surfaced; promising to set a set aside for me.

i found them just next to the warthogs and in the same place. I almost missed them. that is weird, but it is good to have a great relation with the people that work at tru

Which TRU is this?

I need to move there!

Lucky you! :)

My TRU finally got these in today and despite my intention to only buy one pack I came out of the store with the Warhog cause it looks amazing, and two 2 packs cause I wanted the active Camo guy and the other pack with the Arbiter is the one I was planning on buying. I haven't opened mine up yet as I am still as work but I am excited to.

and now for pictures!

these 2 picures show what these look like taken a part:

P1040034.jpg

here is a break down of the head

P1040051.jpg

P1040037.jpg

group shot

P1040039.jpg

i will take sword for 3oo

P1040041.jpg

while all of the mates have removable masks some have faces:

P1040042.jpg

it figures you never see spiderman and master chef in the same place at the same time!

Edited by maxcarnage

I just got my confirmation from Diamond that the specialty shop Warthog vehicles are definitely shipping next week. :)

thanks for the heads up as always Luke, I find that I am pretty pumped about some of these mates....more than I expected to be actually.

Jeff of the Miniacs

I went to my TRU and they had every pack except the one I went in for. But the fun part was people left 'em scattered across the store so it was like a low budget scavenger hunt. :lol:

Was able to find the rest of the wave at my much more local TRU, and could not be happier; picked up two Active Camo set because, as stated, TTF <3s the Active Camo. :lol:

Fantastic Minimates, again, and very hard to put down. i love the CQB Solider a lot more than i thought i would; i tend to enjoy the more colored Spartans, based on the color/black contrast thing.

Saw these tonight. Passed. I picked up MC/Arby and Cammo/Sgt, but didn't have the money so I put them back. I was on the fence but that kicked me over the side. Sorry guys. Looks like I won't be getting them.

Hey, someone want to put boobs under MC's armor and recreate Haloid? :)