UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Minimates

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll be seeing pictures of the TRU 2 packs any day now. My friend checked the TRU computer and they are showing on order at the warehouse which means probably within 4-6 weeks now, but you never know. Usually the pics go up right around when they show up on order in their system.

Also from the numbers TRU seems to be backing the Halo minimates bigger than any of the other lines.

Typically the warehouse order for the warehouse system for here (pretty sure the warehouse covers the south east) is 1500-1700 for a wave (monsters, Ghostbusters, Marvel). Max Heroes are 1200 probably because they are a new property. Halo is 3200 units.

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?dispsize...ic=IMG_0271.jpg

I am the only one that noticed Emile(Noble 4) and Jun(Noble 3) for Noble Team in this picture? (Upper left)

Now, that I realized that they're making figures from Halo: Reach, I feel much more obliged to follow this line and see where it goes. Also, it would be interesting to see the rest of Noble Team, especially Noble 6, as the player's Multi-Player armor serves as the template for its single-player armor as well.

I am the only one that noticed Emile(Noble 4) and Jun(Noble 3) for Noble Team in this picture? (Upper left)

Now, that I realized that they're making figures from Halo: Reach, I feel much more obliged to follow this line and see where it goes. Also, it would be interesting to see the rest of Noble Team, especially Noble 6, as the player's Multi-Player armor serves as the template for its single-player armor as well.

There was a VERY big two-page display in last onth's Toy Fare just for these, with loads of Reachmates. I had assumed everyone had seen it...

They look VERY nice up close.

I for one just hope they make Kat. i LOVE Kat.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

One of the pics from SDCC had Jorge in it as well. He and Emile along with two others (one was six, i think) were standing on a pedestal together. Possibly a box set I am thinking.

Edit: Found the image. They are in the center. Thanks to Cool Toy Review for the pic.

Edited by Onyx_6

There was a VERY big two-page display in last onth's Toy Fare just for these, with loads of Reachmates. I had assumed everyone had seen it...

Uh, no. Non. Did not know that. Pics plz?

Uh, no. Non. Did not know that. Pics plz?

I saw the pictures in Toyfare as well. They showed the TRU exclusive sets which included Halo Reach Noble 6 & Jorge, Arbiter, Active Camo Spartan and Sgt. Johnson.

Do you know where I could find scans or pictures of these?

Do you know where I could find scans or pictures of these?

Scanned by yours truly:

33dulfp.jpg

1jkpwl.jpg

Very nice, no?? It was Halo: Reach themed Issue, and they were the FIRT Previewed Toys. :)

those do look pretty good they sure have made alot of diffrent stuff without releasing anything i just hope these do great -theres alot of characters i want to see for sure