UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What are your Marvel troop building habits?

groundhog7s

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I would like to have 4 or 5 of all the ones I really like, with the exception of the Hydra guys (of which I have 4 or 5) I only have 2 of each. Given that I have limited display space for my Minimates and don't do diorama/action scenes or any of that very much, I just don't have any use for more.

Would still like a couple more Sentinels because they are so cool, though.

Edited by karamazov80

My Armies as of right now:

4 - AIM Agents (one TRU pack, one variant, two regular)

2 - Ultimate SHIELD Agents (one variant, one regular)

4 - Skrulls (one variant, three regular)

4 - Hydra Agents (one variant, three regular)

4 - Vault Guards (two TRU, one variant, one regular) Yeah, I have a LOT of X-Force Wolvie

4 - Multiple Man (Men?) (two variant, two regular) Anyone need a loose FA Angle?

2 - Kree (one cariant, one regular)

3 - Sentinels (two more on the way) (one variant, two regular)

2 - Hellfire Goons (one variant, one regular)

IM Builders:

3 - Air Drone

1 - Sea Drone (2 more on the way)

2 - Ground Drone (2 more on the way)

4 - Tacti-Drone

1 - Hammer Drone (one BD) (with four on the way)

I army build when I can do so fiscally. Otherwise it is one variant and one regular from the LCS wave.

i dont know numbers for sure but i have about 7/8 SHIELD guys, maybe 6 of AIM, Hydra & Skrulls, 5 sentinels, 4 Hellfire guys, a bunch of the army dump drones, maybe 5 or 6 Kree & 4 multiple men.

depending on witch ones,multiple man and sentinal 6 each and climbing-there my favrites ,the others just the two that come with the waves.

No, but I'm going to make a conscious decision to start acting like I do. I actually behave more that way with Hot Toys figures--buy a bunch, then sell them all, using the money to buy more, etc. etc.

Hmmm - it depends on the troop-builder. The Kree army builder i only have two of. However, i try to get more of the builders from books i read. I'm an x-men fan, so i have 5 or 6 sentinels (pending), 3 Maddrox's, 3 Hellfire goons . . . and i'll probably try to get more of them.

If the army builder looks cool, then i'll get a few extras too, like the AIM agents. It usually depends on whether or not i can find them loose at a good price or not.

You suffer from the Minimate version of bullemia. don't you?

One day groundhog you'll eat those words & then .......... just throw up. That's just sick.

BTW are you starved of a dictionary?

Army builders? I joke about my FCB day army & my Cylon army .....the latter is pretty impressive although the figure I mentioned a while back is not accurate :whistling: Generally I'm not an opener so although I have the majority of mates loose I can't bring myself to open multiples of packets just to build an army.........I have been tempted to with AIM agents & you can blame MOC (Murderofcrows... not Mint On Card) & his comics for that.

My Minimate subscription generally nets me 4 army builders from the 2-packs, and a whole case if they go the single pack route.

If the LCS carried them, I'd add to the numbers to help keep them moving, but DC pretty much killed Minimates here. If the army builders came back to TRU, maybe I could add to the ranks then, but none of the waves that featured them showed up here. <_<

(especially when we get over-packed choices like Thor/Loki in Drag).

Thor in the TRU wave makes perfect sense, but I agree--package him with Hydra or Sentinel and you sell the crap out of those.